The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 09:20 PM

bekiu002 will become famous soon enoughbekiu002 will become famous soon enough
Default re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

I am just curious after looking at these pictures, are you offering these reels in both silver and black now? What type of finish do they have? They are very nice looking reels.
Cabot
Old 04-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Hi Cabot,

Yes, I have Silver reels now in 3/4 and 7/8. The 5/6 will be ready in Silver soon.

thank you,

Justin
Old 04-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

I received my XL 7/8 reel in the mail this week. Thanks Justin, it is absolutely gorgeous I can't wait to get it lined up and out fishing.

Larry
Old 04-21-2010, 10:15 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Hi Everyone, I have (4) 7/8 XL reels in stock that have a Black Frame with a Gunmetal Spool. These are $48 each. If interested, please PM me.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks

Justin

Thanks again,

Justin "Allen"

Last edited by allenflyfishing; 04-21-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Business Member

Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Hi Everyone, I wanted to update my stock list on my reels if anyone is intetested.

NEW OFFER - Anyone that wants 2 reels. I'll give you my new Vest. Anyone that wants 3 reels. I'll send my Rucksack/Vest and a Fly Box. Just trying to mix things up a little bit for the day.

ALPHA
2/4wt - 5pcs $60 each
5/6wt - 1pcs $60
9/10wt - 4pcs $70 each

TROUT SERIES
3/5wt - $65 each (3) Silver, (3) Black
5/7wt - $65 each

Thanks Everone

Justin 'Allen"
Old 04-23-2010, 06:18 AM
Business Member

4/23/10 - FLY BOX (WATERPROOF) Discount

$7.50 each Shipping is $2.24. This box has 40 rows with 32 slit foam sections per row.

CLICK HERE FOR LARGER PHOTO

If interested, please PM me or follow the link above. Thank you.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:07 AM

jskiba is on a distinguished road

Would like to purchase a couple of flyboxes and hooks...let me know the process. Thnx

JS
Old 04-29-2010, 03:29 PM

macjenkins is on a distinguished road

Would like to buy some items from you. Email me on the process....intersted in a trout series reel.

macjenkins@comcast.net
Old 05-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Business Member

Hello, Everyone. I have several 2/4 wt Alphas in Stock and (1) 9/10

2/4 - $60
9/10 - $70

PM me if interested.

Thanks again,

Justin "Allen"
Old 05-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Business Member

Hello, Everyone. I'm releasing my US Built Switch Rod for $255. If anyone is interested, Please send me a PM. The photo was is demo rod that was made for testing (thats why there is a Ross Reel on it ) Good looking reel though

Comes in wts from 5wt to 8wt. 4pc rods, Med. Fast Action. Lengths are 10'.8" . The wood reelseat is optional. Standard reel seat is (black) AL. The blank is a matt black finish.

The blanks feature a highly technical blend of RX6, RX7, and RX8 high strain graphite materials. We include Super Fine cork with rubberized accents, 316 stainless stripping guides with zirconium rings, and hard chrome single foot guides.

Thanks again,

Justin "Allen"