The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 09:17 PM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

I was able to get out for about an hour and a half this afternoon. The Alpha reel was so incredibly sweet. I paired it with a Rio Bass line that I got on clearance. Wow, just incredible. I am telling people about Justin's reels. They are incredible. I am a firm believer in the these reels. They are my favorite of all my reels. (I had the XL, and now the Alpha) Both are extremely impressive. I can't say enough about them. 5 star reels. My next reel is going to be an Allen reel, whenever that may be.
Old 12-17-2010, 06:01 PM

araitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nice

Just made the plunge into Allen Fly products. 2 alpha reels, one 5/6 and one 7/8. a #5wt nano ti rod and some 2 color wff line. sure hope its as good as everyones been saying. now for the hard part ........ WAITING .................................................. .................................................. .................is it here yet? (looking out the window like a little kid)
Old 12-17-2010, 08:23 PM

FrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone heard from Justin? I'm trying to find the diameter of the 3/4 Trout reel (not listed on his site), whether they're in stock, and what the forum discount price is. TIA
Old 12-17-2010, 08:28 PM

brucered is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankB2 View Post
Has anyone heard from Justin? I'm trying to find the diameter of the 3/4 Trout reel (not listed on his site), whether they're in stock, and what the forum discount price is. TIA
yup. i got a PM the other day on the status of my order. i'm guessing with all the orders and a week before Christmas, he's extra busy, but he's still around.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:19 PM

gtom61 is on a distinguished road

Good to know... Just sent Justin an email. Looks like business is good this holiday season for him. He deserves a good Christmas for all that he does.
Old 12-18-2010, 06:11 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankB2 View Post
Hi Frank, i didnt get a noticed on the forum about someone posting yesterday. Sorry about that. The dia os 3.26" and the price for them are $60 each.

Thanks

Justin
Old 12-19-2010, 04:43 AM

jcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nice

What great looking reels, I received my trout 3/5 reels yesterday.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:09 PM

MacFly55 will become famous soon enoughMacFly55 will become famous soon enough

guess he really is busy.. I sent him a pm a while back and have not heard from him... but this is a really busy shopping season so its all good..

MacFly
Old 12-19-2010, 06:47 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacFly55 View Post
guess he really is busy.. I sent him a pm a while back and have not heard from him... but this is a really busy shopping season so its all good..

MacFly
MacFly,

Send me your PM again. I deleted my old msg and it must have been in there.

Thanks

Justin
Old 12-19-2010, 09:31 PM

MacFly55 will become famous soon enoughMacFly55 will become famous soon enough

Justin,

Its not a big deal.. it was a question on that 2 for 1 hook deal you had for a day.. nothing to worry about..

MacFly