The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Beautiful rod Justin!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:19 PM

ab fisher is on a distinguished road

man Justin i cant take my eyes off of that thing i really like that skeleton on that reel seat
Old 05-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys! If you have any questions, please let me know.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:52 PM

ctious is on a distinguished road

pm sent..
Old 05-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold

Hi Everyone,

I am releasing my Domestic Rod Series this week. Photos are being taken later in the week. I hope to offer 3 price points for rods. This is the start of that. One series will be below $100, another one (domestic) will be in the mid 100’s, and another one just above that. I have tested rods and had several of them built both here and offshore by a number of places.

I am finally happy with my choice of rods. I feel that my reels have received a good welcome and continue to do so. Therefore, I wanted to make sure the same will happen with the rods.

The current series is my domestic rod that I feel is a great rod and underpriced. It comes in a 3wt up to an 8wt in 4pc sections. The action is Med Fast, they have single foot guides to reduce weight and line friction, the blank is dark green, and the reel seat is dark maple wood. This series of rods do not come with a tube and sock. They can be added however.

I am starting with this series to work out some design details and to make sure I’m heading in the right direction with no errors on my part. I’m also thinking of offering this rod in two design formats. This can be discussed if interested.

More to come later ….

Thank you,

Justin “Allen”
Old 05-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Business Member

Hi Everyone,

I am releasing my Domestic Rod Series today. The name of the series will be named Xa and Xa2.

Specs

Xa (Price: $150) - Dark Blue Blank, Light weight, 33 million modulus graphite IM6
Xa2 Price: $170) – Dark Green Blank, Light weight, 44 million modulus graphite IM7

Components – Same for both rods

Hardwood up-locking reel seats
Hard chrome stainless steel single foot guides
The stripping guides include Zirconium rings

** Note: Special ordering can allow for custom components (2 week lead time)

I am finally happy with my choice of rods. I feel that my reels have received a good welcome and continue to do so. Therefore, I’ve been careful to pick the blanks and components to make sure the rods are introduced in the same way.

I felt like that I needed to go with two rods. So I can offer the difference in the modulus graphite. Everyone has there preference for a moderate – fast action rod. For those that have gotten to know me. My pricing is affordable for those that want a good product for the price.

Hope everyone enjoys the photos and will give the rod a test run. Thanks again everyone. Any questions, please send me an email.

Also, if you are interested in purchasing one of the rods. Please send me an email. I can send more photos if you are needing more.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you,

Justin “Allen”
Old 05-10-2010, 10:48 PM

ab fisher is on a distinguished road

really nice rods justin cant wait to hear some people using them
Old 05-11-2010, 05:41 AM

jcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nicejcw355 is just really nice

I can't wait to get my new 5/7 trout reel. It's going to replace a TFO reel. I don't like the drag on that one.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:33 PM
Business Member

New Fly Box - Double Sided Waterproof!

Same as the other, but with Ripple Foam. They are $7.25 + $2.34 shipping on the forum.

If interested. Please send me a PM.

Thanks everyone,

Justin "Allen
Old 05-14-2010, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenflyfishing View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am releasing my Domestic Rod Series today. The name of the series will be named Xa and Xa2.

Specs

Xa (Price: $150) - Dark Blue Blank, Light weight, 33 million modulus graphite IM6
Xa2 Price: $170) – Dark Green Blank, Light weight, 44 million modulus graphite IM7

Components – Same for both rods

Hardwood up-locking reel seats
Hard chrome stainless steel single foot guides
The stripping guides include Zirconium rings

** Note: Special ordering can allow for custom components (2 week lead time)

I am finally happy with my choice of rods. I feel that my reels have received a good welcome and continue to do so. Therefore, I’ve been careful to pick the blanks and components to make sure the rods are introduced in the same way.

I felt like that I needed to go with two rods. So I can offer the difference in the modulus graphite. Everyone has there preference for a moderate – fast action rod. For those that have gotten to know me. My pricing is affordable for those that want a good product for the price.

Hope everyone enjoys the photos and will give the rod a test run. Thanks again everyone. Any questions, please send me an email.

Also, if you are interested in purchasing one of the rods. Please send me an email. I can send more photos if you are needing more.

Thank you,

Justin “Allen”
The rod looks beautiful,this dark green silk finish blank is very nice.
Justin you should post the lengths an weights available