The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 02:10 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Vance, I got your PM a few min ago. Just turned my phone back on from being in a plan. Sorry I didn't answer it ASAP. I'm in Dallas at the warehouse. I'll talk to Gavin about it.

Justin
Old 09-28-2011, 04:03 PM

vanceinak is on a distinguished road

Got your PM Justin, & thanks for the quick reply!

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."
Old 10-02-2011, 08:45 AM

vanceinak is on a distinguished road

Hey Justin, the Trout 5/7 came yesterday & I gotta say this thing is a work of ART. Fit & finish is as good as any reel I have ever handled regardless of price. The drag adjustment is super smooth & consistent.
The only thing that would make me happier is if I was on the creek bank with it this morning!!!!
Thanks for a quality product that so far seems to be an outstanding value.

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."
Old 10-24-2011, 04:55 PM

jimbojo will become famous soon enoughjimbojo will become famous soon enough

Hello Justin,

As a new member to this forum I was very excited to see your presence here, I think it is great when the manufacturer has this kind of open door type of communication with his customers. I became aware of your products very recently through this web site and I am very impressed with what I see. I am fairly new to fly fishing but I think I can tell a quality product when I see it, not to mention the great reviews I have read.

I am very interested in one of your Trout Reels in a 3/4 for my next upgrade, any inside info on the next sale you may be running on these? The going price is pretty awesome by itself but as a father of three teenagers and with a new grandbaby in our home, I can sure use any savings I can get .

Either way I will be ordering one of those beauties soon.

James
Old 10-25-2011, 10:56 AM

hookworm is on a distinguished road

Justin, are you planning on making any Switch rods?
Old 10-25-2011, 01:30 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

I'm with hookworm on the switch question, I'd love one!

Just another happy Allen customer, I landed my first steelhead on the fly today on a 10' 6wt Allen Xa with a 5/7 Trout reel. The fish had no chance, but it felt great! I would recommend this set-up to anyone and everyone! I have nothing bad to say about Allen, now I just have to get the money together to buy one of the new burlwood nets!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-26-2011, 07:02 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

I would love a nice little 4 wt. switch!!!!!
Old 10-27-2011, 03:04 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold

Yup, already in the works. We will be prototyping them in about 2 weeks. Hope to have them ready by the first of the year. We wanted to finish our Two Handed rod first.

Thanks
Old 10-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenflyfishing View Post
Yup, already in the works. We will be prototyping them in about 2 weeks. Hope to have them ready by the first of the year. We wanted to finish our Two Handed rod first.

Thanks
RIGHT ON!!!!! You so rock...I will be waiting.
Old 10-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of the Two Handers....what's going on with them?

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."