The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2011, 10:46 AM

girlfly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Hello,
How do I apply the discount for members? My son suggested your company. I am interested in the Myth 10'-6wt rod, Alpha II 7/8 black reel, 7/8 gunmetal spare spool & double sided fly box please. Thank you very much.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:24 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Hello, I'm traveling today. I sent Evan and email to get back with you. Not all products have the same type of discount.

Thanks

Justin
Old 11-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

expired offer

Last edited by allenflyfishing; 11-28-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:32 PM

araitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nicearaitim is just really nice

after having fished with the prototype Alpha ii reel for a year now, My 3 year old son and i met up with Justin yesterday for lunch. This was the second time i have met up with him and can honestly say after seeing the way he included my son into our conversation (and how he dealt with an accident)that Justin is genuinely an honest, hard working good person. Justin gave me a production Alpha ii reel and all i can say is WOW!!! The fit and finish on this reel is amazing at any price point. The way that everything blends together and seals the drag is simple yet ingenious. After weighing everything, making my wife look at it and doing a close inspection of everything, i lined it up and put it on my Reddington redfly2 and it balanced perfectly about 2 inches down the cork. Those of you on the fence about buying Allen products weather it be about warranty- Allen probably has the best warranty you will find in the fly fishing industry or quality of products should go for it. i use an Allen 5wt nano ti rod, Allen Alpha and Alpha ii reels, Allen lines(sinking and weight forward)and Allen hooks and i am extreamly happy to do so.The Quality of the products are amazing and at such a low price point it would be silly not to atleast give them a try.
Old 11-24-2011, 10:35 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Agreed on all parts, though I've only bored Justin on the phone rather than meeting with him in person! Just ordered my third Allen rod and reel set-up, but I might be even more excited about the new Allen net I'm getting as well! Shameless promotional photos hopefully coming soon!! USPS says I will be receiving the order tomorrow

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 11-28-2011, 03:01 PM
Business Member

Cyber Monday Deals! Please click Here

If anyone is interested in a Rod and Reel combo. Please contact me and I'll give an extra discount for NAFFF members.

Thanks

Justin
Old 11-28-2011, 06:11 PM

siskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nice

Thanks Justin! I ordered some fly boxes.
Wish it could of been more, hopefully that will be in the case in the future. I am hoping to get my first two-hander and a reel from you in the near future.

Steelheader's Anonymous.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:53 PM

evan_aff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by siskiyoublues View Post
Thanks Justin! I ordered some fly boxes.
Wish it could of been more, hopefully that will be in the case in the future. I am hoping to get my first two-hander and a reel from you in the near future.
Two handers are just around the corner! I've been pleased with all of our rods, but the two handers came out better than I could have imagined. I am very, very excited to release these rods

Should be in stock well before xmas if all goes as planned!
Old 11-29-2011, 03:00 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan_aff View Post
Two handers are just around the corner! I've been pleased with all of our rods, but the two handers came out better than I could have imagined. I am very, very excited to release these rods

Should be in stock well before xmas if all goes as planned!

YES!!!!! A nice switch 4 wt maybe?
Old 11-29-2011, 06:14 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future

Evan or Justin, are you going to have switch rod weights?