The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2011, 10:31 PM

evan_aff is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

I am still in development on the switch models, but we are getting close. I expect them to be released this winter. The smallest of the two handers releasing in December is the 12' 5wt
Old 11-30-2011, 08:23 AM

diverdown is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan_aff View Post
I am still in development on the switch models, but we are getting close. I expect them to be released this winter. The smallest of the two handers releasing in December is the 12' 5wt
Will that coincide with the release of the 7/8 Anti-Reverse Reel? If so, I'm in for a nice Christmas......

~S
Old 11-30-2011, 11:04 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Its hard to tell. The Anti Reverse reel is being made, but having one small change on it. I should have production reels by the end of Dec. to display at the Somerset, NJ show. I'll let Evan reply on the Rod. Thats more his side of things
Old 11-30-2011, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenflyfishing View Post
Its hard to tell. The Anti Reverse reel is being made, but having one small change on it. I should have production reels by the end of Dec. to display at the Somerset, NJ show. I'll let Evan reply on the Rod. Thats more his side of things
Justin,
Glad to hear that you will be attending the Somerset NJ show. Now that I own three Alpha reels, one trout reel and the original 8wt switch rod, it will finally be nice to meet you. Will the Anti-Reverse reels be available for purchase at the show?

Thanks
Stephen
Old 11-30-2011, 11:27 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

yea, it will be nice to meet some of you guys. Yes, we will have products to purchase at the show.

Thanks
Old 11-30-2011, 11:30 AM

Quote:
yea, it will be nice to meet some of you guys. Yes, we will have products to purchase at the show.

Thanks
Awesome.
~S
Old 12-06-2011, 10:26 AM
Business Member

Rod and Reel Combo. Please visit these two links. One is for the Xa and the other is for the Myth. We will offer this until the 15th so everyone can have them before Christmas

Xa Rod + Reel Combo
Myth Rod + Reel Combo

Thanks

Justin
Old 12-06-2011, 10:58 AM

driftlessman is on a distinguished road

What would a Trout 3/4 run me? Im probably going to have to stock up on hooks too, glad you have the cheapest prices Ive found.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:03 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

Quote:
Rod and Reel Combo. Please visit these two links. One is for the Xa and the other is for the Myth. We will offer this until the 15th so everyone can have them before Christmas

Xa Rod + Reel Combo
Myth Rod + Reel Combo

Thanks

Justin

Oh man, i wish i had the extra cash to pull the trigger on a 3wt combo

Addicted To Vise
Old 12-06-2011, 11:03 AM
Business Member

the 3/4's right now are 20% off. Let me know and I'll PM you a discount code

Thanks