The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2011, 12:14 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

The only combo that appears available is the 12' 5wt with the 7/8 reel.
The bigger rod combos appear unavailable. Is this a glitch?

Addicted To Vise
Old 12-19-2011, 12:26 PM

evan_aff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by s fontinalis View Post
The only combo that appears available is the 12' 5wt with the 7/8 reel.
The bigger rod combos appear unavailable. Is this a glitch?
Looking in to that now. We have been selling the other combos on the page this morning without issue. But I can check to see what might be going on.
Old 12-19-2011, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Evan,
Are the blanks available too? I would be interested in a 12' 6", 7wt or even a 13' 7wt....

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 12-19-2011, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan_aff View Post
Looking in to that now. We have been selling the other combos on the page this morning without issue. But I can check to see what might be going on.
There is indeed a glitch in the software that I'm diggin in to try to fix right now. We have everything in stock, so if there's a combo you're wanting, and can't seem to make it work on the page, shoot me an email at evan@allenflyfishing.com

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Evan,
Are the blanks available too? I would be interested in a 12' 6", 7wt or even a 13' 7wt....
I know they're on the way, I just don't have an arrival date.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:25 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Holy Moly, just got the new Alpha and is it ever purdy!!!!! What a great color. No other like it. Thank you, thank you, Justin and Evan! You guys are so great.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:27 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Updated ****

Last edited by allenflyfishing; 12-22-2011 at 09:29 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:53 PM

If there are any forum members in the PNW who want to take one of our new two handers for a test drive, let me know if you want to arrange to meet up and try them out!
Old 12-22-2011, 09:25 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

not sure ill be seeing my new goodies by xmas yet, one more day at work then its off till monday. its all good.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:41 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Mike, your orders have gone out. We tried out best with increased sales to make sure all will be received ASAP.

Thank you

Justin
Old 12-22-2011, 10:16 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

What was that? Test-drive for fishermen in WNY? Wait, PNW? Darn... See you guys in Somerset, I hope! Certainly be seeing more of your product before then, however.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...