The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 01:07 PM

TeddyBallgame09 is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Wow!!!

I just got my first Allen reel...the "Limited Edition" Aquamarine Alpha II. All I can say is WOW!

The quality of the build, smooth retrieve, and confidence-inspiring "solidness" of this reel are truly amazing! I now know what everyone has been talking about on fishing-related web boards from coast to coast.
Seriously...a company whose Principal/Owner/CEO puts his PERSONAL and DIRECT contact # and email address out to the public + his open and honest presence on MANY web-based discussion boards + beautifully machined, yet affordable priced reels (I know, he has other gear as well) = A formula for business success in my book.

Justin and Gavin:
My hat is off to both of you, Gentlemen...you have earned a new customer!
Best of luck as things start to take off even more than they already have!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2012, 07:07 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

We added another show to out list this year..

Wasatch Fly Expo

Anyone go to this expo? Hows the turnout?

Thanks
Old 01-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Heck YA! We do. It is getting better every year, seriously. It is a great show. Can't wait to meet you guys! Bring that 4 or 5 wt switch rod with ya...LOL
Old 01-11-2012, 07:20 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenflyfishing View Post
We added another show to out list this year..

Wasatch Fly Expo

Anyone go to this expo? Hows the turnout?

Thanks
We get a good turnout, and it gets better every year. This year it's at the Southtown Expo Center. Big and free parking...... All the money goes to our local T.U. chapter. It'll be good to meet you guys. Craig Matthews is the guest speaker this year.
http://www.wasatchexpo.com/
BTW, the small picture on the left side of the home page is a friend Jeff Welker from Az. and the gal next to him is our Joni.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:36 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

we talked about it before the new year, But if your interested getting me some info I can take to the show in Louisville Join us for the 7th Annual Kentuckiana Fly Fishing Show! | www.kyflyshow.com let me know, its Febuary 11th
Old 01-11-2012, 08:51 PM

ted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to behold

Any plans on attending the Great Waters Fly Fishing Expo in Minneapolis, MN this year?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted4887 View Post
Any plans on attending the Great Waters Fly Fishing Expo in Minneapolis, MN this year?
Do you have the dates?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:22 PM

ted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to behold

March 23-25th are the dates for this one.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:25 PM
Business Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted4887 View Post
March 23-25th are the dates for this one.
Those dates are still open. I went to the website and its not working.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:03 PM

I noticed that too. It's a new group running the show now, so hopefully they get the website up soon. I'd love to get to see some of your products in person.