The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 07:51 PM

oregonsteel has a spectacular aura aboutoregonsteel has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Last edited by mcnerney; 07-25-2010 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Disrespectful to one of our Advertisers
Old 07-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Hello, The rod is built on a Batson Blank. They are a very good company and have great products with a good reputation. Also, there is another know company that builds there switch rods on this blank aswell.

The switch rod came about because of demand from customers. I did not have plans to have a switch rod, but the opportunity came about and so I delivered. It allows me to provide a great product at a price point people are looking for.

The word "built" is use correctly or even the word "assembled" would be another good use of words. Since some compaines do not publicly display where there products come from unless asked. I would not be able to say "US Made" meaning everything or atleast 80% of the raw materials were manufactured here.

My rod builder does great work with great quality. The US built term lets the buyer be aware that the workmanship will be of quality. He provides the components then "builds" the rod.

Now, I am in the middle of a rod design that has been being prototyped for close to 10 months so far taking weight out of it with each prototype. I will release more details on this project when the time is right.

Thank you,

Justin "Allen"
Old 07-26-2010, 01:32 AM

oregonsteel has a spectacular aura aboutoregonsteel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenflyfishing View Post
Hello, The rod is built on a Batson Blank. They are a very good company and have great products with a good reputation. Also, there is another know company that builds there switch rods on this blank aswell.

The switch rod came about because of demand from customers. I did not have plans to have a switch rod, but the opportunity came about and so I delivered. It allows me to provide a great product at a price point people are looking for.

The word "built" is use correctly or even the word "assembled" would be another good use of words. Since some compaines do not publicly display where there products come from unless asked. I would not be able to say "US Made" meaning everything or atleast 80% of the raw materials were manufactured here.

My rod builder does great work with great quality. The US built term lets the buyer be aware that the workmanship will be of quality. He provides the components then "builds" the rod.

Justin "Allen"
Content Deleted!

Last edited by mcnerney; 07-26-2010 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Derogotory Comments!
Old 07-26-2010, 02:19 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

oregonsteel,

I do not see the point in pursuing this argument. This is not Consumer Reports or any other than a fly fishing discussion forum. Please refrain from challenging other members here. We are not a debate format and none of the staff or moderators will appreciate your choice of topic in some of these posts. Please let these contentious points that you are endeavoring to make rest.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 07-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Special... 7/26/10 .... If Interested, please PM me or send me an email at allenflyfishing@yahoo.com

Black Fly Box with Swing Leaf + Magnetic Net Holder (Colors: Green, Red, or Silver)

$18.50 (includes shipping within the US)

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 07-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Business Member

Hi Everyone,

I have some Trout 7/9 wts now in stock. If anyone is interested, please PM me or an email at allenflyfishing@yahoo.com. They are $75 each.

Old 07-30-2010, 01:34 PM

cnanoski has a spectacular aura aboutcnanoski has a spectacular aura about

Are those the old style trout series?
Old 07-30-2010, 01:40 PM
Business Member

Yes, i had some made up before i started the new design

Thanks

Justin
Old 08-02-2010, 11:31 PM

wonderfulremark is on a distinguished road

Do you have any cheap 3/4wt reel?
Old 08-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Business Member

wonderfulremark.. just sent you a PM