The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By allenflyfishing
  • 2 Post By allenflyfishing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2013, 11:24 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all
Default Allen Fly Fishing One Day Sale!

Customer Appreciation Sale!

To thank our customers for making the past few years such a joy for us here at Allen Fly Fishing, we are offering two of our biggest discounts yet!

We are wanting to do a first of its kind 12 hour Customer Appreciation sale. It is a time sensitive sale that may end early depending on stock.

Please Note: The amount of stock we set aside for this might go faster than 12 hours. The sale will end after 12hrs, or when stock is depleted.

Ends 10pm Eastern, 7pm Pacific

Receive 30% off on Trout II and Alpha II reels!
Enter Discount code
CAREELSALE2013 at checkout!

Receive 50% off on almost our entire inventory of hooks!
(excludes SW and SS models)
Enter Discount code
CAHOOKSALE2013 at checkout!
$25 min order on hooks

"I would like to personally thank our customers for making Allen a part of your fly fishing experience. I often get asked "how did Allen get started?" I made the decision to lay myself off of my family's manufacturing business in the recession to help prevent us from having to lay off several employees (most had families) who had been with the company much longer than I had (some knew me from when I was born).

I was raised to treat our employees like family and do what it took to keep them employed. I went through my savings to live, later needed to file unemployment once I left the business, then later lost my house and filed bankruptcy. During this time I started dating my wife and began Allen as a means to just make money to live day to day.

Fortunately, it took a better direction and I live my life appreciating every day. That's the short story how Allen was started. There are now three of us running the company, and we all have our own personal story and a passion to match the hard work we've put in."

Justin
Founder and CEO

Discounts not valid for Guide/VIP, Military, and Fly Club pricing program members. Not valid with "Allen Bucks" store credit.

Follow the link below to the Allen Fly Fishing website
Allen Fly Fishing
mridenour likes this.

Last edited by allenflyfishing; 07-09-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:27 AM

mridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud of
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing One Day Sale!

Aw, just got a new reel but that's a great deal! Maybe after vacation you guys will have another sale before I buy a salmon reel.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:50 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

I just ordered a grundle of hooks which is great and I thank you. But...the offer does not let the buyer know he must purchase at least $25 in hooks or the deal will not apply. It would have been nice to know that going in, just sayin'.

Kelly.
Old 07-09-2013, 04:42 PM

ruttness will become famous soon enoughruttness will become famous soon enough

darn, just ordered my trout 2 reel last monday, still waiting on it to ship
Old 07-09-2013, 04:43 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for the heads up. We made the adjustment. Hope you enjoy the hooks.

Thanks

Justin

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruttness View Post
darn, just ordered my trout 2 reel last monday, still waiting on it to ship
No worries, Please send me an email at info@allenflyfishing.com and we'll take care of ya.

Thanks

Justin
Old 07-09-2013, 04:59 PM

no worries at all justin, my wife talked to you and kyle yesterday, something about waiting on a shipment of reels. thats completely understandable. was just hoping to have it for this weekends trip.

i really appreciate the response and the looks of all your products and as long as they perform as well as everyone claims, ill be a lifetime allen customer
Old 07-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Business Member

ah, yea, I remember talking to her. Been traveling back and fourth to OH. Have some new things I think everyone is going to love here soon. Prefer you not being without a reel this weekend. Send me an email at info@allenflyfishing.com and we can make sure you have something shipped tomorrow overnight.

Thanks

Justin
bmbailes and mridenour like this.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:30 PM

email sent justin!!!

thanks robbie