The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree24Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Koa Wood Fy Boxes!!

Just liked your page on 'Facebook'. I think all our members that are on FB should go like your page.

Whatta ya say folks?
mcnerney, mridenour and Flygrain like this.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Last edited by fyshstykr; 05-03-2014 at 11:24 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 08:27 AM

mridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud ofmridenour has much to be proud of

Oh yeah. I have already liked his FB page. I also got to creep on his Hawaii trip! LOL.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:00 AM
Business Member

Flygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Just liked your page on 'Facebook'. I think all our members that are on FB should go like your page.

Whatta ya say folks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mridenour View Post
Oh yeah. I have already liked his FB page. I also got to creep on his Hawaii trip! LOL
Hey thanks for the support guys! Facebook is a really easy way to talk about stuff and a great way for ya to just lurk when I post new stuff. If I can get things really rolling on Facebook, I will run more give-away contests there. Its a great place for us to talk about where youd like to see my product designs go. I listen to my customers and a lot of the tweaks in my designs have been suggested by you

Mike, it was fun havin you along in the Islands
mridenour likes this.
facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flygr...0954084?ref=hl
Old 05-07-2014, 12:50 PM

oldskewl808 will become famous soon enougholdskewl808 will become famous soon enough

Jay. Box full of Monkey Pod headed your way! Hopefully there is no mold. It's been pretty wet here last few days and it has been outside curing for about 6 months since we cut the trees down. The trees were estimated at 50+ years old!
mcnerney likes this.
Old 05-07-2014, 01:46 PM
Business Member

Flygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to beholdFlygrain is a splendid one to behold

That's fantastic! Just let me know when youre ready for a box and we will work something out. The Monkeypod may require a lot of drying time.

Thanks so much!!!
facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Flygr...0954084?ref=hl