The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree47Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2014, 09:21 AM
Account on hold

guest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Big site wide sale this weekend!

Well I have to apologize for lying I didn't add a new box to the site this morning. I added 5!!!! Check out the "New Stuff" page
Old 05-24-2014, 12:27 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Jay: I took advantage of your Memorial Day sale and just purchased "The Riffle" in Black Walnut Burl. Thanks!
fyshstykr and Flygrain like this.

Old 05-24-2014, 12:42 PM

oldskewl808 will become famous soon enougholdskewl808 will become famous soon enough

Jay, I got the two Koa boxes and they are awesome! Extra points because the Wife approves too, hahaha. I was just looking at the site and I cannot believe somebody hasn't snagged that 3X5 Monkey Pod box yet! That box is a beauty. Keep doin what you do, I can't wait to see some more Monkey Pod.
Old 05-24-2014, 01:25 PM
Account on hold

guest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to behold

Hey Dave, does this look familiar?

Monkey Pod Riffle box | Flygrain

Thanks for your order Larry! That is a VERY sweet little box!
mcnerney likes this.
Old 05-24-2014, 04:55 PM

oldskewl808 will become famous soon enougholdskewl808 will become famous soon enough

That came out nice! Folks that Monkey Pod came from my cousins tree we cut from land that was ancestral Hawaiian fishing area. The tree was estimated over 75 years old! Very special wood with plenty of mojo. Buy one of those Monkey Pod boxes and you are getting more than you even know. What we here in Hawaii call special "mana" that will rub off on your flies.
fyshstykr, mcnerney and Flygrain like this.
Old 05-24-2014, 07:27 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

That Monkey Pod wood is pretty awesome looking and it is even better to hear a little about where the wood originated.

Old 05-24-2014, 10:07 PM
Account on hold

Thanks guys.

Larry, I'll combine your shipping so you'll be getting a refund

I'm going to go add a new box to the site now
mcnerney likes this.
Old 05-25-2014, 07:40 AM
Administrator

Jay: Thanks, much appreciated!
Flygrain likes this.

Old 05-25-2014, 10:16 AM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Your gonna love that box Larry!
mcnerney and Flygrain like this.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 05-25-2014, 05:34 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you folks are getting in on the great deal!
Flygrain likes this.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."