The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree47Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2014, 08:35 AM
Account on hold

guest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to behold
Default Big site wide sale this weekend!

I've had a lot of customers buy boxes for their Dad. With Fathers day just around the corner, I'm going to sweeten the deal for anyone trying to decide if one of my products would be a nice gift for pops.

This is a 3 day Memorial weekend sale. Plenty of time to get this gift to Dad, or just buy some for yourself

Flygrain

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-22-2014, 09:22 AM
mridenour

Default Re: Big site wide sale this weekend!

I'll have to remind my daughter about this. This is what I REALLY want for Father's Day!
fyshstykr, mcnerney and jgentile like this.
Old 05-22-2014, 01:43 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

A bump for our sponsor
fyshstykr, mridenour and Flygrain like this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-23-2014, 12:52 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

These really are beautiful fly boxes! If you haven't paid a visit to the website and looked these over you should at least do it to treat your eyes

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-23-2014, 01:43 PM

grtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to all

Beautiful work!

B.E.F.
fyshstykr and Flygrain like this.

-To conserve and protect our sporting outdoor heritage
----through responsible wildlife and natural resource
---------stewardship, and educated ethical use.
Old 05-23-2014, 07:00 PM
Account on hold

guest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to behold

Just a couple additional comment about the sale.

I have had 4 customers buy boxes today! All of which emailed me and said the discount code didn't work. The discount starts tomorrow. I cannot reimburse the discount if you ordered today in fairness to those who read my flyer correctly and are waiting for the sale.

I also want to add that I can engrave an initial or name on any box for an additional fee. This can be a nice personal touch for whomever the box is for. Just contact me directly and we will get it done. Also know that this process will delay the product, but should still have plenty of time for Fathers Day.

Also, I am going to add a new box each morning of the sale to the "New Stuff" category. These will be brand new boxes that I have recently completed!.

Thanks for looking and I appreciate your business!

PS I will process all orders immediately following the 3 day weekend.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 05-23-2014, 07:58 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flygrain View Post
I have had 4 customers buy boxes today! All of which emailed me and said the discount code didn't work. The discount starts tomorrow. I cannot reimburse the discount if you ordered today in fairness to those who read my flyer correctly and are waiting for the sale.
Jay: Yes, I spotted that on the flyer that the sale was for 3 days, I'm waiting until tomorrow!
fyshstykr and Flygrain like this.

Old 05-23-2014, 08:23 PM
Account on hold

Ive got nearly 70 boxes available!

Click the image to open in full size.
fyshstykr and mcnerney like this.
Old 05-23-2014, 11:13 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Jay's work is "Top Shelf" folks! I have one, and will be buying a couple more very soon.
Flygrain likes this.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 05-23-2014, 11:31 PM
Account on hold

I would also encourage you to take a look at my photography (also available on my site) These are VERY high res images. Most of them can hold up to very large printing. my prices are for 8x10s but I can get them printed larger. I just printed the 3 Indigo Bunting pictures and one Cardinal in 11x17" and... Holy Schnikies! They came out ridiculously sharp and color rich!!