The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2014, 08:52 AM
Account on hold

guest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wood fly boxes for sale!

Hi Ron. Im glad you like the box! I think it is a really useful size and design that I plan to continue building. I had a customer order this size last summer and I still had the template. Ive been using one like this myself since last summer and I kept meaning to make more. I guess its time to get on it
mcnerney likes this.
Old 07-15-2014, 03:48 PM

stickbow98 is on a distinguished road

Hmmmm, so it may not be the FIRST one after all.... But I've got a funny feeling it won't be my LAST one, either!

Ron
mcnerney and Flygrain like this.
Old 07-15-2014, 04:13 PM
Account on hold

guest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to beholdguest59 is a splendid one to behold

ya got me there

Although the length and width are the same as a couple I have made, yours is much deeper and spacious. The thumb groove is new, as is the double magnets.
Let me rephrase it by saying, I feel Ive perfected this design and yours is the first fruit
mcnerney likes this.
Old 07-15-2014, 08:09 PM

stickbow98 is on a distinguished road

Lol,
Ron
Flygrain likes this.
Old 07-16-2014, 03:53 AM

802flyfish will become famous soon enough

Do you have box 8 still? What a beautiful piece of art. Would you be able to engrave my initials on the front of the box?
Old 07-16-2014, 09:10 AM
Account on hold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 802flyfish View Post
Do you have box 8 still? What a beautiful piece of art. Would you be able to engrave my initials on the front of the box?
I am working with someone thismorning on an engraving on that box. However, I have more of this wood. I can make an exact replica for you with your initials Let me know

Jay
Old 07-18-2014, 03:35 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Jay: Two of your fly boxes are headed to a new home, I'm sure the gals at the Wyoming Casting for Recovery retreat will enjoy them:
Flies for Project Healing Waters and Casting for Recovery
kglissmeyer1 likes this.

Old 07-18-2014, 04:16 PM
Account on hold

That is wonderful Larry! A massive dose of good Karma is certainly heading your way
mcnerney and kglissmeyer1 like this.