The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By the hatch fly shop
  • 1 Post By nevadanstig

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2016, 03:05 PM

the hatch fly shop is on a distinguished road
Default The Hatch Fly Shop

we are the newest supporting member here on NAFFF. With myself having a long running history here i hope to be able to do business with all of you.

We are small at this point and hoping to grow and at this point as much as we wish we could we just cant keep every single product in stock as we would like but we do try and keep as much as possible.
the things we can not keep all the time does have a small lead time when it is ordered so we ask you all to please bear with us on this.

we also have a website in the works that we are working on getting up and running but want to make sure it is working correctly before going live with it.

For the time being we will be using this thread to answer your questions on products. please feel free to also send us a message via PM here on the boards or to our email...hatchflyshop@gmail.com.
we will be updating this thread as often as we can with new products and also discounts from time to time.

please stay tuned and let us know if you are looking for anything, we can get a huge varity of items from rods and reels to fly tying and wading gear.

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

With us being a new sponsor on the boards we would like to give a discount of 15% off of your full order that we will run for 30 days celebrating our first month here
Contact us and use the code NAFFF to relieve your discount

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Some of the products we have in stock now

Tacky Boxes and Tacky tubes
I will have to say I was very skeptical when I saw the boxes come out and more so when the Tacky tube came out. But after using them for some time these are awesome boxes and the tube is very handy. I put mine on a zinger and it's always handy

Prices are before shipping and we will ship any way you prefer

We have Tacky Tubes in stock... $18.00 each
the Tacky Day pack...$19.99
And the Tacky Original box.. $24.99 each

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Another brand we are proud to be a dealer of is Cheeky Fishing
These are some of the best reels I have ever used.
They also have some great features.
The Tyro series which comes in 3 sizes and line weights
The 300 is for 2-3 wt with a retail of $129.00
the 350 is for 5-6 wt with a retail of $139.99
the 375 is for 7-8 wt with a retail of
$149.00

Cheeky has also made a huge deal putting together their triple play sets together. With this set you get the reel,2 spare spools, and a Fishpond Sweetwater reel case for them to go in all in one package.
This is a huge value vs. Buying it all seperate with a $72.00 savings over buying seperate
Tyro triple play sets priced as follows
300 series...$205.00
350 series...$220.00
375 series... $235.00

We have 1-350 series in stock

We also have some of their Boost series reels in stock.
This reel is my personal favorite.
It comes in sizes and prices as follows
325 series for 2-4 wt... $209.00
350 series for 5-6 wt... $219.00
400 series for 7-8 wt... $229.00

They have also put together a triple play series for the Boost reels as well with a savings of $97.00 vs. Buying seperate
Pricing for these is as follows
Boost 325...$320.00
Boost 350... $335.00
Boost 400... $350.00

We have one Boost 350 triple play in stock Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Another partnership that The Hatch is proud to have is we are a dealer for Mystic Fly Rods.
We have compleatly sold out of all stock at this point but will hopefully be getting new stock in soon.

These are some of the best fly rods i have used. they have a wide aray of lengths from 7' to 10' long and line weights 2wt to 12wt

The Reaper series have been a huge hit with many casters and did well in some of the shootouts some might have read about. Anf for a retail starting price of $229.00 it is a very hard to beat rod for the money no matter the price.

for special order rods we have about a 5 day lead time from the time you order till the time you recieve your rod. Special order rods would need to be paid for at time of order and Drop Shipping is also avalible with a small cost.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:54 PM

nevadanstig has much to be proud ofnevadanstig has much to be proud ofnevadanstig has much to be proud ofnevadanstig has much to be proud ofnevadanstig has much to be proud ofnevadanstig has much to be proud ofnevadanstig has much to be proud ofnevadanstig has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Hatch Fly Shop

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your support!
mridenour likes this.