The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Business Classifieds Featuring fishing tackle offers from retailers, manufacturers and others in the trade. Please see first post for information on how to register. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. Please note the bumping of adverts is not permitted.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2011, 02:32 PM
EXPATRIATE will become famous soon enoughEXPATRIATE will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Allen Fly Fishing - Free Hooks Give away

Good Evening from nw england. Have had a few looks at your attractive website and look forward to doing business with you as long as the post is not too prohibitive and would love any free hooks coming this way over the "pond" as I can create all sorts of things from them. Thanks and Tight Lines All. You'll find my name and details on the e-mail I sent

Last edited by flytier07; 02-11-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:19 PM

vanceinak is on a distinguished road

I emailed quite a while back but figured I may have been too late to get in on the offer.
Either way, Justin is one generous guy!

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."
Old 02-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to allallenflyfishing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanceinak View Post
I emailed quite a while back but figured I may have been too late to get in on the offer.
Either way, Justin is one generous guy!

Hows it going? Got a bit backed up on sending the hooks. Sending a bunch out per day. I think I remember sending yours out yesterday.

Thanks
Old 02-10-2011, 10:03 PM

Davec921 has a spectacular aura aboutDavec921 has a spectacular aura aboutDavec921 has a spectacular aura about

thanks again for the offer.
looking forward to getting the hooks an seeing what I can do with them.
later
DAVE
Old 02-14-2011, 11:57 AM

btlguide is on a distinguished road

Allen,

Thanks a bunch for the free hooks! Looking real good and super fast turn around! Was suprised to find them in the mail 2 days after I sent you an e-mail!

Thanks again!
Old 02-14-2011, 12:18 PM

vanceinak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenflyfishing View Post
Hows it going? Got a bit backed up on sending the hooks. Sending a bunch out per day. I think I remember sending yours out yesterday.

Thanks
Thanks Justin!
I will be watching.

Always wanted to use that icon for something...

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."
Old 02-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Well if Justin is down to the V's I must be getting close.

I think I will take this opportunity to say somethings about Allen Fly Fishing. They are a sponsor but my comments have nothing to do with that.

Allen Fly Fishing is a young business and offers high quality products at exceptional prices. He goes out of his way to make customers happy and I have never heard a negative comment about his service or products. I have read where a customers did have some kind of problem and was more than satisfied with how Justin resolved the issue. This free hook offer is just one of the many things Justing has done for us here on NAFFF.

We are very lucky to have Allen Fly Fishing as a sponsor and we should all support him any way we can. Every one of his products that I have seen are exactly as advertised or better. I have not seen his hooks but if Jimmy thinks they are superb, that is good enough for me. Just another great product at a great price.

Frank
Old 02-14-2011, 06:56 PM

imxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Well if Justin is down to the V's I must be getting close.

I think I will take this opportunity to say somethings about Allen Fly Fishing. They are a sponsor but my comments have nothing to do with that.

Allen Fly Fishing is a young business and offers high quality products at exceptional prices. He goes out of his way to make customers happy and I have never heard a negative comment about his service or products. I have read where a customers did have some kind of problem and was more than satisfied with how Justin resolved the issue. This free hook offer is just one of the many things Justing has done for us here on NAFFF.

We are very lucky to have Allen Fly Fishing as a sponsor and we should all support him any way we can. Every one of his products that I have seen are exactly as advertised or better. I have not seen his hooks but if Jimmy thinks they are superb, that is good enough for me. Just another great product at a great price.

Frank
-----------------------------------
Well stated Frank, good timing and very appropriate. It has been over 20 years since I bought a new fly rod for my own use ( have found what I needed used on ebay) or built them. However, I am convinced Justin is on to something with his Nano Ti and am awaiting the arrival of the 5wt I ordered. The Allen reels are as good as any of the others I have owned, am confident the rod will be as successful. Don't know where the blanks are rolled but he is having them wrapped in WA, keeping that part of the project in the USA. Was especially gratified to learn his flies are being tied by disabled US Veterans. Justin gets it.

On another thread you said, "This is America, buy what makes you happy and go fishing. It makes no difference what other people think." You get it too.
Paul
Old 02-14-2011, 09:58 PM

MacFly55 will become famous soon enoughMacFly55 will become famous soon enough

Just wanted to let Justin (and everyone else) know I got my free hooks this past weekend. Cannot tell a difference from the TMC 100's that I regularly buy.

Joni among others have recommended Justins products and that is as strong as it gets and is enough for me to trust in anything I order.

MacFly
Old 02-16-2011, 10:01 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

got mine, thanks Justin, these are excellent, and you are one generous guy!

Now, I just need a source for that flat, thin, sticky back lead (or lead substitute) tape - you don't sell that do you?

Dave