The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2011, 07:30 PM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of
Default Re: Custom 9' 10wt. 3 pc rod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
I've got way to many rods now. If you are on the West Slope, you must have Elk running around there, do you have a couple of old Elk sheds laying around? When I do arrowheads I don't cheat and use steel and copper tools, I use rock and antler like the old time guys. I don't even need the whole antler, just the base and the first 10 or 12 inches.
Dan, was out of town for the weekend. Let me get settled in and I will pm you.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you had a good weekend, Standing by......
Old 02-15-2011, 06:46 PM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of

Hi Dan, do you take PayPal?
Old 02-16-2011, 01:38 PM

Sold! I cannot wait to cast a fly to a leg sized pike with my new Dan McGuire Custom Rod!!

I will give a report on it as soon as I can.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:07 PM

This rod is on its way to its new home and soon I will be fishing with a DMCR 9'10 wt..I am stoked.

Last edited by cochise; 02-26-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:23 PM

nvflyfish is on a distinguished road

That is a very nice rod
Old 02-26-2011, 01:47 PM
Banned

Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

It would really be nice if the rod and it's new owner made it back up here one of these days to go for the big Pike we have here......hint.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
It would really be nice if the rod and it's new owner made it back up here one of these days to go for the big Pike we have here......hint.
I am trying to fit it in for this year! If not it will be April of 2012 for sure. I cant wait to see that part of the country! Thanks again, Dan!
Old 03-01-2011, 08:25 PM

Well I just came in from casting my new stick from Dan's Custom Rods.

The rod is truly a work of art and casts very well, a solid action with plenty of pop.

Dan spared no expense on components and the rod is beautiful, I am proud to own it and will be even prouder to catch my first pike on it with ice off fast approaching.

I have had many custom rods and many many factory rods and I can definitely say that Dan's work is better than the rest.

Thanks, I hope to enjoy this rod for many years to come.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Banned

Thanks. I really appreciate the compliments. I hope you enjoy the rod.