The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Stuff for Sale

This is a test.

Frank

Last edited by Frank Whiton; 08-25-2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:38 PM

imxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Stuff for Sale

Hi Frank

sold shows up in the ad but not on Personal ad list.
built in delay?

Regards,
imxer
Old 03-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Imex,

Thanks for the input but I don't understand your comment. If you look at the list of Personal Ads Forum you will see the word Sold or Withdrawn.

What am I missing?

Frank
Old 03-11-2011, 04:37 PM

imxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of light

Frank. I see the ( SOLD ) on the list that your post at 0734 but here is what I see in my posting on that list.

Custom 9ft, 3wt pro built on a Loomis IMX blank
imxer

What am I missing? TX

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Frank,

Sold suddenly appeared, I presume you did it. If not I going to the Senior Moment excuse. Thanks

I
Old 03-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Hi Imxer,

Lets see if I am able to add the prefix because I am a Moderator.

Try this:

1. Go to your thread and select Edit at the bottom of the page.

2. At the bottom of the Edit window select "Go Advance."

3. In that window scan down to the title of your post. You should see Sold preceding the thread title. If you do see Sold then click the down arrow and you will see the options, no prefix, sold and withdrawn. Select one and save your changes. You should see the prefix in the list of threads.

You can see that I changed it to Sold but I still need you to see if you can make the change. Have you read this thread that gives directions?

Frank
Old 03-11-2011, 05:04 PM

OK, will try it.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

the ( SOLD ) appeared in the title line at the top of the page in the Thread line
Old 03-12-2011, 10:07 AM
Administrator

Hi Everyone,

There is some confusion about the new prefix on the Personal Classifieds. I need some help from a couple of regular members. Can anyone who has an ad up see the prefix in front of the Thread Name when you Edit your post? Or, can any regular member open a thread in the Personal Classifieds and see the Prefix window just infront of where you put the title of your thread.

I need to know if a regular member with more than 20 post can see the Prefix in front of the Title. I have a test member screen name but it doesn't have 20 post so I can't start a thread.

Thanks,

Frank
Old 03-12-2011, 10:50 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Frank

I posted my Drift Boat this morning and the prefix was there when I made the post. If some one buys the boat I will see if the edit works for right!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 03-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Administrator

Thanks Davo, that helps a lot.

Frank
Old 03-12-2011, 03:31 PM
fly rod

Frank, Let me know if the deal falls through, I'm interested in the stuff.