The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 12:44 AM

FrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default SA GPX Mastery Lines, Brand New

All lines are 100% Brand New, and never removed from spool. These lines are all still 100% factory wound onto thier spool. All lines are Optic Green, with welded loop. ***These Are Not Seconds***

5wt: one in box, two on factory spool (don't know why they aren't in box). All have warranty papers.

6wt: two in boxes, with warranty papers.

ALL LINES SOLD

All lines were purchased last summer, and aren't needed now. $40 each shipped.

Last edited by FrankB2; 03-29-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:10 AM

NVYDVR1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: SA GPX Mastery Lines, Brand New

floating or sinking ?
Old 03-14-2010, 09:24 AM

FrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Yeah...LOL

WF Floating
Old 03-15-2010, 12:11 AM

Pics

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

The lines without boxes will be shipped in SA Mastery boxes of another model.
The side view is identical on all lines (including those in the boxes), and is used to illustrate that none of these lines have been removed from the spool.
You'd have to be Houdini to rewind those like the factory.

Once again, these are not seconds. They were purchased from Cabelas in Hamburg, PA at the end of last summer.

PayPal accepted.

EDIT:
One line sold. Still have two 5wt and 2 6wt lines.

Last edited by FrankB2; 03-22-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:25 AM

I have two 6wt lines, and one 5wt line remaining. Once again, these are not
seconds, and in 100% brand new/never un-spooled condition.

$40 shipped to your door. That's a huge savings on a great line. PayPal, Check, or USPS money order welcome. Lines ship immediately after payment is
received. I will cross ship for forum regulars if you choose to use a check or
money order.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:13 AM

barberc6864 has a spectacular aura aboutbarberc6864 has a spectacular aura about

I ordered one of the 5wt's from Frank on friday, and was at my door on monday.

Thanks for the great transaction and the advice. Can't wait to get it spooled up and give it a try.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:35 AM

all lines sold

Last edited by FrankB2; 03-29-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:48 AM

barberc6864 has a spectacular aura aboutbarberc6864 has a spectacular aura about

WOW what a difference. I am just starting out in fly fishing and bought the Cabela's Prestige line in a 5 wt when they had it on sale for $15. The tip sank and on the second trip out I noticed that there was a crack at the base of the welded loop.

Bought this line from Frank and took it out to a local pond to try it out. Even though it was windy I noticed a huge difference. I was roll casting with ease even though I have very little experience.

All I had to do was pinch the line between my thumb and index finger and you could really feel how much smoother the SA GPX was over the Cabela's line.

I made some casts up in the grass and I was casting just as far if not further (60+ feet) with a 10-15 MPH wind as I was with the other line on a calm day.

It has been my experience that you don't always need the best of the best to have an enjoyable fishing experience, but coming from a begginer, I can honestly say that having this line makes a HUGE difference in my casting abilities. I don't doubt that this will lead to catching more fish.

I can tell you that if you are a begginer, and are concidering buying cheap line, don't! This is one area that, as a fellow begginer, I can attest makes a huge difference.