The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2011, 08:36 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default William Joseph Chest Pack- $35

SOLD! Its the model called the Gear Bag Chest that was recently discontinued. Plenty of fly box storage up front, along with lots of nice little handy spots for gadgets and two built in retractors.

The back pouch has room for a hydration bladder (tube can be run inside the shoulder strap) and/or a jacket. With a compact enough jacket, you should be able to get both in. There's also two snap buckled straps on the back that are super handy for securing a rolled up jacket after its warmed up.

Click the image to open in full size.

A Camelbak hydration bladder is also included, but I DO NOT recommend using it without a thorough cleaning first. Its not currently nasty, just neglected.

$35 gets it to your door.

SexyLoops review- William Joseph Gear Bag Chest

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.

Last edited by BigCliff; 04-25-2011 at 12:07 PM. Reason: ITEM SOLD!
Old 04-25-2011, 10:14 AM

ghost_reaper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: William Joseph Chest Pack- $35

Interested. What size, color and condition? Could you send me some picks?
Old 04-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future

The pic above is my pack. Tan with balsam/sage green trim, and grey webbing straps.

No noticeable marks, tears, etc, but I suppose I might have sweat on it a little.

(and yes I do mean just a little. I always used a waist pack when it was warm out)

Old 04-25-2011, 11:31 AM

Pm'd you back
Old 04-25-2011, 02:20 PM

eobyone is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to eobyone

Is it sold may have a friend interested
Old 04-26-2011, 03:26 PM

Sold to me I hope. Payment sent.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:47 PM

Thank you Cliff. I highly recommend this seller. The product came like new and there were a few bonus flies that seem to pop up every now and again.
Old 05-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Cliff,

Don't forget to change the ad prefix to SOLD

Frank
Old 05-16-2011, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_reaper View Post
Thank you Cliff. I highly recommend this seller. The product came like new and there were a few bonus flies that seem to pop up every now and again.
Hah!

Unintentional, but I'm not shocked. Probably dropped it in there while hurrying to tie on what I was convinced was the key to fishing immortality.

Frank I'll try again. I tried editing the thread title, but discovered that was impossible.

Old 05-16-2011, 10:15 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Cliff,

You don't have to edit the title you just change the prefix from no to Sold. It has to be done in the Advance Edit Window.

Frank

Here is the procedure in case others are interested.

Procedure for changing the Prefix of your For Sale Thread.

1. Click on your thread to open it.

2. Click on "Edit" at the bottom right of the thread window. This will open the Thread Editor.

3. Click on "Go Advanced" at the bottom right of the Edit window.

4. Scan down to the Edit Post window and select "Sold" or "Withdrawn" in the "No Prefix" entry part of the Title.

5. Click "Save Changes" and your thread will now appear in the thread list with Sold or Withdrawn in the title.