The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2010, 02:16 PM

michaeln is a jewel in the roughmichaeln is a jewel in the roughmichaeln is a jewel in the rough
Default Patagonia Great Divider Fishing Bag

I bought this bag to use in my pram because I needed a solid, waterproof bag. I no longer fish out of the pram and my pontoon boat has its own system for organizing my fly fishing gear, so I no longer need this bag. These sell new for $229, and this lightly used one is in "as new" condition. Save big, and buy this one instead of a new one!

The following is from the Patagonia website:

From standing waves to blue-water wind chop, there's one universal truth: Boat decks get wet. Hence, the Great Divider. Our award-winning soft-sided gear chest efficiently organizes and protects everything an angler needs. Made from 840-denier double-polyurethane-coated nylon and molded top and bottom pans for waterproof protection even in standing water (up to the zipper). Welded seams eliminate leakage. Shock-absorbing high-density foam gives the bag shape. Inside, foam dividers can be arranged in any configuration storing gear, reels, flies and camera equipment. A transparent floating panel and removable end pockets help organize small items. Access is through a highly water-resistant zipper with t-grip. The single, adjustable split shoulder strap is removable and the insides can be removed, packed flat within luggage for streamlined storage, then easily assembled when you reach your destination.

Details:
  • Durable, waterproof, coated nylon exterior repels water; pliable, resilient high-density foam main compartment gives bag shape and protects contents
  • Molded bottom pan repels standing water and grips slippery surfaces; transparent floating interior panel (on the inside lid) has zippered pockets on both sides
  • Foam dividers (with hook-and-loop attachments) can be arranged in any configuration; two interior, zippered, transparent removable end pockets
  • Strap attachments and seams are welded to eliminate leakage
  • Highly water-resistant zipper with t-grip
  • Foam-padded handle
  • Single, adjustable, removable split shoulder strap
  • Body: 840-denier nylon double-coat with polyurethane coating. Top and bottom: Molded, one-piece TPU
  • 1916 g (4 lbs 4 oz)
  • 20 L (1220 cu in)
  • 17" x 11.5" x 8.5"

Price is $149, you pay shipping or come get it in San Francisco.

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-30-2010, 05:07 AM

healingwaters is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Patagonia Great Divider Fishing Bag

still have the bag or has it been sold

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

not sure if last message went through, but i want that bag. Do you still have it.