The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2011, 11:12 AM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future
Default Gordon Griffiths Floss

Selling 5-packs of Gordon Griffiths SuperGlo floss...THE floss for tying salmon flies and other flies that demand the most flourescent floss. Mix and match the colors as you wish, or just get the "variety pack" of 5 different colors: Flourescent orange, FL. Green (killer on Black Bear Green Butts), FL. Yellow (really chartreuse), Fl. Pink and Fl. Red. This stuff is absolutely electric. It is 2-strand floss that easily separates for small flies or smoother bodies.

$12.50 per 5-pack, including first class postage, to U.S. addresses. Paypal best. Thanks, Gary
[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

This is stuff is Butt Heaven (LOL):
Click the image to open in full size.
[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Last edited by gt05254; 09-08-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:15 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Gordon Griffiths Floss

ill take one set. pm sent

Addicted To Vise
Old 09-08-2011, 11:56 AM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

Excellent, thanks very much!
Gary
Old 09-15-2011, 09:36 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold

C'mon Gary, you might need this stuff! Last I talked to you you were ordering a skiff-load from overseas because you were afraid of never finding it again! You over did it huh? Or you finally realized that 500 glitter bears was more than one man could ever lose?

Just saying hello, and bumping your listing back to the top. Hope you've recovered well, and had a chance to get the boots wet again this summer.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:47 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle Gary

PM me your address.

Dave
Old 09-16-2011, 05:43 PM

Jason (ausablebrown) I've been wondering where you've been lately! Just imagine what the fly boxes look like after 3 months of being unable to do anything but tie flies! And yup, I've cornered the world market on GG Floss! I'm healed up enough to head to the Miramichi on 9/18 for a week. Not in great shape, but good enough to get the boots wet!

and Dave, PM sent!

Good to hear from you guys!
Gary
Old 09-19-2011, 08:46 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt05254 View Post
Jason (ausablebrown) I've been wondering where you've been lately! Just imagine what the fly boxes look like after 3 months of being unable to do anything but tie flies! And yup, I've cornered the world market on GG Floss! I'm healed up enough to head to the Miramichi on 9/18 for a week. Not in great shape, but good enough to get the boots wet!

and Dave, PM sent!

Good to hear from you guys!
Gary
Yeah, I've been rather busy for the last few months; plenty of summer projects, fishing, and Glad to hear you're patched up enough to get out and enjoy one of your favorite places. Good luck to you this week!
I was going to just send a PM, but I figured I'd bump you listing up one more time! Taut - tippets, Jason
Old 09-20-2011, 01:13 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Gary, hope you're having fun on the Miramichi! As long as the money comes in, I'm going to be wanting a set of these, they look like saltwater gold.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 09-20-2011, 09:45 PM

darwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the rough

Gary, have you noticed that Ray has closed down his business.