The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 02:46 AM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default FS: Winston, Sage, Ross, Orvis, Scott, Filson

I've got a few things to get rid of so here is the list:

Sage FLi 9'10wt good condition save for some discoloration on the cork; Comes with the sage tube. $150 shipped

Ross CLA 1 spool; grey new condition, no cover. $50 shipped

Orvis TLS power matrix 7'11" 4 wt 7.5 flex 2 pc, well taken care of, only real wear is to the cork. Comes in the orvis tube. 135.00 shipped

Scott A3 804/4; I've never fished it, it is impeccable but I have registered for the warranty. 175.00 shipped

Winston Ibis 7'6" 3 wt 4 pc. Like New condition, even the cork is squeaky clean. $145 Shipped

Filson Jackets Size 48; I've lost some weight so I've got two of these that won't fit me anymore.

Grey Filson Double mackinaw Size 48, nearly new condition, just a couple tiny marks on it, pretty crisp. $175 shipped.

Filson Jacket Shirt Size 48, camel color, very lightly used; probably worn a couple dozen times at most. $85 shipped

I can send pics of any of this stuff; just send me an email address and tell me what you're interested in.

-Jason
Old 10-27-2011, 05:03 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: FS: Winston, Sage, Ross, Orvis, Scott, Filson

Pm sent re orvis rod

Addicted To Vise
Old 10-27-2011, 08:44 AM

spug is on a distinguished road

Got a pic of the Winston 3wt?
Old 10-27-2011, 11:07 AM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold

Here's a couple pics of the IBIS and the Orvis:

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 10-28-2011, 11:19 AM

bigtel is a jewel in the roughbigtel is a jewel in the roughbigtel is a jewel in the rough

winston ibis is tempting
Old 10-30-2011, 03:50 PM

The Scott and the Orvis rod are sold.