The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2012, 08:23 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Galvan T-6 Sale or Trade

Hi All,

I've got a Galvan T-6 in copper and ideally I would like to trade it for a T-5. It is in decent shape with only a few light marks here and there; I can put up some pics if anyone is interested in this. Sale for $240 shipped, or trade for 5-6 wt reel, or whatever else you might want to tempt me with! I am looking for a new small creek rod also 6'6-7'6 3-4 wt. I've tried to show the extent of the knicks with the photos; there aren't too many more than you see there.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by ausablebrown; 03-20-2012 at 10:00 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 09:16 PM

marty mcfly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Galvan T-6 Sale or Trade

i would be interested to see some pics
Old 05-02-2012, 07:20 PM

peen9305 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Galvan T-6 Sale or Trade

I have an original Orvis Clearwater rod 7'9" 5wt. It was my old small stream rod but I have since upgraded. I also have a brand new orvis access reel. Thanks
James