The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice
Default Regal Revolution LIKE NEW

Frank or Whoever you can delete this if you like as I've put it on Ebay.

Well I'm offering my pride and joy Like New Regal Revolution Vise with Regal Pocket Pedestal base for sale. Its barely used in like new condition. I'm only selling it, because I need the money. IMO this is the best vise made. I can do things on this vise that could only previously been accomplished with a Nor Vise. This vise is a true center spin and head angle adjusts and IMO has the best design and engineering of any vise made.

So here is the deal $335 via PayPal or U.S. Postal Service Money Order shipping within the U.S. via Priority Mail with insurance included. Or trade for a Regal Medallion with Stainless Steel Jaw preferably with C-clamp and $150.

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/ph...Revolution.jpg
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.

Last edited by FlyBum; 05-20-2012 at 11:38 PM.