The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2012, 04:19 PM

pinkygonzales is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Deleted Post

Nothing to see here.

Last edited by pinkygonzales; 06-08-2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Took off eBay links;
Old 06-02-2012, 06:07 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Sage Fly Rods for Salmon/Steelhead

A. the hot links say listing removed or not available
B. I don't think you're supposed to post hotlinks to ebay

Gary
Old 06-02-2012, 08:33 PM

Thanks, Gary.

Sorry about that! I'm not sure why the links weren't working, as the listings are all still active. Perhaps it is because I was logged into my own account when I created the links and that session has now expired. They should now be working.

I am only linking to them as reference. Frankly, I would rather sell and especially trade them here on the board, both to avoid the ridiculous fees and to see them go to someone who might like to share the experience of using them with others.

If I'm still breaking the rules I would be happy to just post pics here directly. Just trying to save a few steps.

Thanks for the heads up.

-Pinky
Old 06-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Pinky,

Gary had that right; we either sell or not in our classifieds. If an item is for sale on auction then that's where it is for sale, if the items do not sell you are welcome to post here in the classifieds. We list and sell quite a few items from our memmbers here so keep this on the back burner if the auctions don't work out.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 06-03-2012, 10:40 AM

Got it. Thanks guys. Here are some photos for those that may be interested:

Rods/Reel For Sale - Imgur