The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 11:52 AM

mysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to behold
Default Want to trade?

A little bit out of the ordinary but figured I would see if anyone is interested in doing a swap with me. I have a brand new Scott A4 10' 4wt, 4 piece rod to trade against a A4 6wt (new preferred) or a Z Axis 6wt (mint condition used).

My A4 still has the plastic on the cork & has not been registered. I have only taken it out of the case to examine it.

Anyone?
Old 07-10-2012, 08:13 PM

ramset is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Want to trade?

Mint condition used?
Old 07-11-2012, 12:25 PM

chris_n is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticm View Post
A little bit out of the ordinary but figured I would see if anyone is interested in doing a swap with me. I have a brand new Scott A4 10' 4wt, 4 piece rod to trade against a A4 6wt (new preferred) or a Z Axis 6wt (mint condition used).

My A4 still has the plastic on the cork & has not been registered. I have only taken it out of the case to examine it.

Anyone?
I have a G.Loomis Prox4 6 wt that I will swap you for the Z-Axis 6 WT. G.Loomis also has once in a lifetime replacement of the rod if it breaks. Great rod but I have always wanted a Sage.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:29 PM

mysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramset View Post
Mint condition used?
Happy to change that statement if you have a suggestion.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_n View Post
I have a G.Loomis Prox4 6 wt that I will swap you for the Z-Axis 6 WT. G.Loomis also has once in a lifetime replacement of the rod if it breaks. Great rod but I have always wanted a Sage.
Chris,
I want to trade my new A4 wt for someone else's Sage Z Axis 6wt. I don't have a Z axis...
Old 07-12-2012, 10:42 AM

chris_n is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticm View Post
Happy to change that statement if you have a suggestion.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Chris,
I want to trade my new A4 wt for someone else's Sage Z Axis 6wt. I don't have a Z axis...
Ooppss sorry I miss read.