The North American Fly Fishing Forum


Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2012, 11:52 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 391
mysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to behold
Default Want to trade?

A little bit out of the ordinary but figured I would see if anyone is interested in doing a swap with me. I have a brand new Scott A4 10' 4wt, 4 piece rod to trade against a A4 6wt (new preferred) or a Z Axis 6wt (mint condition used).

My A4 still has the plastic on the cork & has not been registered. I have only taken it out of the case to examine it.

Anyone?
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bozeman, MT
Posts: 28
ramset is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Want to trade?

Mint condition used?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-11-2012, 12:25 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SLC, Utah
Posts: 45
chris_n is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Want to trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticm View Post
A little bit out of the ordinary but figured I would see if anyone is interested in doing a swap with me. I have a brand new Scott A4 10' 4wt, 4 piece rod to trade against a A4 6wt (new preferred) or a Z Axis 6wt (mint condition used).

My A4 still has the plastic on the cork & has not been registered. I have only taken it out of the case to examine it.

Anyone?
I have a G.Loomis Prox4 6 wt that I will swap you for the Z-Axis 6 WT. G.Loomis also has once in a lifetime replacement of the rod if it breaks. Great rod but I have always wanted a Sage.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 391
mysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Want to trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramset View Post
Mint condition used?
Happy to change that statement if you have a suggestion.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_n View Post
I have a G.Loomis Prox4 6 wt that I will swap you for the Z-Axis 6 WT. G.Loomis also has once in a lifetime replacement of the rod if it breaks. Great rod but I have always wanted a Sage.
Chris,
I want to trade my new A4 wt for someone else's Sage Z Axis 6wt. I don't have a Z axis...
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SLC, Utah
Posts: 45
chris_n is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Want to trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticm View Post
Happy to change that statement if you have a suggestion.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------



Chris,
I want to trade my new A4 wt for someone else's Sage Z Axis 6wt. I don't have a Z axis...
Ooppss sorry I miss read.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Want to Trade TFO 8 wt for a 7 wt BigSky Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds 3 05-01-2011 09:33 PM
Hooks for Trade (or just to help someone out) raindogt Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds 0 03-30-2011 10:30 AM
Does anyone ever trade trips? kevthebassman General Discussion 1 01-12-2011 08:30 AM
wanting to trade okuma Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds 0 08-08-2010 09:59 AM
Trade a Book? two_nymph_rig Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds 0 08-07-2010 12:50 PM













All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
2005-2014 The North American Fly Fishing Forum. All rights reserved.