The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 07:13 AM

mysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to behold
Default Scott A3; Orvis; Fly Lines - For Sale

I have a bunch of extra 'stuff' that has been sitting in my closet w/o much use so figured I would offer it for sale here. Prefer paypal gift to avoid any fees.

Orvis Safe Passage rod/Reel Case for up to 9ft 4 piece rod: $50 Shipped CONUS
Purchased this case last year for $89 and used it once for a trip. I prefer to carry my fly rods rigged and hung from the roof inside the wagon so have no need for this case.

Click the image to open in full size.

Bass Pro White River Conservationist Fly Reel: $55 Shipped CONUS
Purchased this a few years back for a Alaska trip & have not used since. No chips, dings or any issues. It could pass for new. It is a fully machined from billet aluminum, disc drag reel and I landed a couple of large salmon with it during the trip. It was manufactured in Korea. It holds a 8 wt line with more than 150 yds of 20lb backing.

Ross Colorado 2: $85 Shipped CONUS
Purchased this a month ago used. No chips, dings etc. It is in excellent shape.

Last edited by mysticm; 08-03-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Scott A3; Orvis; Fly Lines - For Sale

That A3 with the Colorado 2 would be an awesome rig (though the reel might be a little heavy). Both are near bulletproof.

I've gotten ten years out of my Colo 2 and plan on using it 'til I'm dead-

My 6wt A3 has done some good work too-

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:49 PM

mkcmem is on a distinguished road

Hi--check your PM re: the lines. thanks!
Old 07-25-2012, 07:44 AM

mysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to beholdmysticm is a splendid one to behold

Hi MK,
Thanks for buying the lines. Will ship them with in the next 2 days & send confirmation. Enjoy them!
Old 07-25-2012, 12:48 PM

newby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of light

Gosh darnit! I was just about to pull the trigger on that airflo ridge! Oh well.

Put me in second place for the airflo ridge WF6F in case anything falls through. I shouldn't have waited.......

Last edited by newby; 11-27-2012 at 03:47 PM.