The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2012, 01:11 AM

trout sniper is on a distinguished road
Default Fly Line and Leader Bundle PRICE DROP!!!

Hey all. I am no longer in need of some fly line that I have as I rarely used it. I also am throwing in some leaders to sweeten the pot.

For sale is: One Wulff Triangle Taper Fly Line in WF2wt. Floating. It has only seen water a couple of times, is in great condition, comes spooled up ready to be put on a fly rod. and is still super slick and high floating. I have rarely used it. Online they go for more than $60, and thats before tax and/or shipping.

This is the perfect line for a small stream 2wt, and it does equally well on most 1wt fly rods.

In the deal I will also include two Airflo poly leaders: one slow sink and one fast sink. Add tippet and you have an amazing leader in turns of power transition.

Anyways, the leaders are new in packagin and the fly line is in great shape as the pictures show.

PM me with offers, trades, questions, etc....

Price dropped to $30 shipped for everything.

Let me know if you want this great deal!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by trout sniper; 08-11-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:32 PM

trout sniper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fly Line and Leader Bundle

Dropped the price to $30 shipped for everything. Low as I'll go.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:43 AM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fly Line and Leader Bundle

I'll take you deal on the line and leaders if still available.
I can do a money order....or credit card if you take plastic. Any way you prefer.

Just email me at marshal_deadwood@yahoo.com or pm me here on the forum if it's a go.

Thank you for your time,

Michael Clemons