The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2012, 09:03 PM

achernan28 is on a distinguished road
Default WTB 4 wt 7'6" TFO signature series or finesse series rod

Or anything of similar or better quality in the 4 wt category between 6 feet and 8 feet. I don't want to go longer than 8 feet because I will use it in small creeks and rivers.

Used or gently used.

Thanks

Alex
Old 10-21-2012, 10:03 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: WTB 4 wt 7'6" TFO signature series or finesse series rod

if you're flexible on weight, i've a 3wt allen Xa 7'6 for sale.
Used once. Basically brand new.
$120 shipped. I bought it for small creeks, but only fished them once all year. Cant justify holding on to it.

Let me know.

Addicted To Vise
Old 10-21-2012, 10:48 PM

Thanks s font. I'm gonna see if anything in the 4 wt shows up in the up coming days. Also, I don't know that much about different rod makers so I've got to research the Allen rods. Right now their site is offline so I'll have to look them up tomorrow. Oh and looks like Big Ben and the steelers pulled off another one.

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Hmmm their site....gonna look into this rod.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 10-21-2012, 10:50 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

no worries. They have a big following on this forum.

Addicted To Vise
Old 10-24-2012, 01:29 PM

Want to buy a 7'9" 4 wt. Any brand.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:49 PM

No longer needed. Picked up a LK TFO 4wt 7'9" finesse series with a BVK I reel in moss green. So happy!
Old 12-22-2012, 01:30 PM

n3ls0n is on a distinguished road

How has that setup been working out for you? I've ordered the same, but with the 8' 9" rod. I'm thinking of exchanging it for the 7' 9" length. I mostly fish small to mid size rivers and the occasional lake. How is the setup casting for you, and what line or lines have tried with it?

Thanks.