The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/fly-fishing-tackle-member-classifieds/)
-   -   WTB: New/Used Float Tube (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/fly-fishing-tackle-member-classifieds/300316-wtb-new-used-float-tube.html)

newby 10-23-2012 07:33 PM

WTB: New/Used Float Tube

Hey everyone. I've borrowed a float tube a few times and really enjoy fishing from them, and now have a little bit of spending money. Figured I would buy my own float tube.

I was thinking about seeing if anybody out there has a float tube they are willing to let go for a reasonable price. I'm on a pretty limited budget (16, going to high school, no job), but would like to get something decent.

I am looking for any float tube, new or used, as long as it is in good shape and holds air. I am open to styles (U-boat, V-shaped dual bladder, etc....). If fins and/or a pump comes with it then so much the better.

Looking to spend at MOST $150, hopefully a little less. I know its not much.

So if anybody out there has a float tube, new or used, with or without fins and a pump, let me know. Send me a PM or drop a post. I can't spend too much on it, but would definitely appreciate a good deal.

ted4887 10-23-2012 08:31 PM

Re: WTB: New/Used Float Tube

Check out Sierra Trading Post if you don't get any hitters on here. They have a Caddis Nevada Float Tube that would fit into your budget.

Guest1 10-24-2012 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ted4887 (Post 493263)
Check out Sierra Trading Post if you don't get any hitters on here. They have a Caddis Nevada Float Tube that would fit into your budget.

Well Ted beat me to it. I got one from them a long time ago. Great place to shop for stuff like this. Great place to shop for a lot of things. :thumbup:

MacSuibhne 10-28-2012 08:44 PM

PM sent. I have a nice one w/fins, if you are still interested.

Quote:

Originally Posted by newby (Post 493254)
Hey everyone. I've borrowed a float tube a few times and really enjoy fishing from them, and now have a little bit of spending money. Figured I would buy my own float tube.

I was thinking about seeing if anybody out there has a float tube they are willing to let go for a reasonable price. I'm on a pretty limited budget (16, going to high school, no job), but would like to get something decent.

I am looking for any float tube, new or used, as long as it is in good shape and holds air. I am open to styles (U-boat, V-shaped dual bladder, etc....). If fins and/or a pump comes with it then so much the better.

Looking to spend at MOST $150, hopefully a little less. I know its not much.

So if anybody out there has a float tube, new or used, with or without fins and a pump, let me know. Send me a PM or drop a post. I can't spend too much on it, but would definitely appreciate a good deal.

cochise 10-29-2012 07:58 AM

Cabelas has their Fish Cat 4 on Sale for 149.88.

scoobysteve 10-29-2012 05:30 PM

Are you specifically looking for a float tube or are you open to a personal pontoon. I have a Water Skeeter River Tamer that I dont use anymore. Shipping may be kind of expensive though.

Steve