The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 07:33 PM

newby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of lightnewby is a glorious beacon of light
Default WTB: New/Used Float Tube

Hey everyone. I've borrowed a float tube a few times and really enjoy fishing from them, and now have a little bit of spending money. Figured I would buy my own float tube.

I was thinking about seeing if anybody out there has a float tube they are willing to let go for a reasonable price. I'm on a pretty limited budget (16, going to high school, no job), but would like to get something decent.

I am looking for any float tube, new or used, as long as it is in good shape and holds air. I am open to styles (U-boat, V-shaped dual bladder, etc....). If fins and/or a pump comes with it then so much the better.

Looking to spend at MOST $150, hopefully a little less. I know its not much.

So if anybody out there has a float tube, new or used, with or without fins and a pump, let me know. Send me a PM or drop a post. I can't spend too much on it, but would definitely appreciate a good deal.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:31 PM

ted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to beholdted4887 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: WTB: New/Used Float Tube

Check out Sierra Trading Post if you don't get any hitters on here. They have a Caddis Nevada Float Tube that would fit into your budget.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:49 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted4887 View Post
Check out Sierra Trading Post if you don't get any hitters on here. They have a Caddis Nevada Float Tube that would fit into your budget.
Well Ted beat me to it. I got one from them a long time ago. Great place to shop for stuff like this. Great place to shop for a lot of things.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:44 PM

MacSuibhne is on a distinguished road

PM sent. I have a nice one w/fins, if you are still interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newby View Post
Hey everyone. I've borrowed a float tube a few times and really enjoy fishing from them, and now have a little bit of spending money. Figured I would buy my own float tube.

I was thinking about seeing if anybody out there has a float tube they are willing to let go for a reasonable price. I'm on a pretty limited budget (16, going to high school, no job), but would like to get something decent.

I am looking for any float tube, new or used, as long as it is in good shape and holds air. I am open to styles (U-boat, V-shaped dual bladder, etc....). If fins and/or a pump comes with it then so much the better.

Looking to spend at MOST $150, hopefully a little less. I know its not much.

So if anybody out there has a float tube, new or used, with or without fins and a pump, let me know. Send me a PM or drop a post. I can't spend too much on it, but would definitely appreciate a good deal.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:58 AM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of

Cabelas has their Fish Cat 4 on Sale for 149.88.
Old 10-29-2012, 05:30 PM

scoobysteve is on a distinguished road

Are you specifically looking for a float tube or are you open to a personal pontoon. I have a Water Skeeter River Tamer that I dont use anymore. Shipping may be kind of expensive though.

Steve