The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 03:27 PM

pete a has a spectacular aura aboutpete a has a spectacular aura aboutpete a has a spectacular aura about
Default one sold, other withdrawn

One sold, other withdrawn

Last edited by pete a; 01-03-2013 at 05:34 PM. Reason: One solde
Old 12-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Classics! 2 - 1495's

Pete, where were you during the last year when I was looking for a classic reel for my old Browning Silaflex? I bid on the occasional reel here and there on ebay but it never worked out until last month when I found a beautiful old Martin 67SS-A.

You have me thinking now though, I have my old Eagle Claw "Sweetheart" hanging on the wall above me....one of those would look nice on it as well. Hmmmmm....

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 12-13-2012, 05:38 PM

axle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud of

This the same Pete a from the Blue Ridge Fly fishing forum?

One of these would look awesome on my new 8ft 5wt bamboo rod....
Old 12-13-2012, 06:11 PM

pete a has a spectacular aura aboutpete a has a spectacular aura aboutpete a has a spectacular aura about

I'm not on the other forum. Want to do the vintage glass one but just can't seem to get my password/username squared away there. Have a decent accumulation (a collection that lacks form) of 'glass rods, orvis fullflex (2), Fenwick (3), eagle claw (2), Cabelas (1), shakespeare (2). Got Medalist, Ocean City and orvis madison (pfleuger) to match each.

Both of you guys need these reels! I gotta pay for some other fly stuff before mi espousa ("my wife" to mono-linguals) finds out.

Pete A.

Last edited by pete a; 12-13-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: spelling/grammar
Old 12-13-2012, 07:27 PM

axle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud of

What I need to do is get rid of some stuff before hand....let me think on it a bit...
Old 12-13-2012, 09:18 PM

One sold, other withdrawn

Last edited by pete a; 01-03-2013 at 05:34 PM.