The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2012, 11:01 AM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future
Default The Ross Reel

It says right on it... "The Ross Reel".
It was made when Ross was in California and is a true-to-life classic. Now that Ross is part of that big conglomeration in Minnesota, who knows what the value of their older stff will do?
Make me a no-slap-in-the-face offer and I'll do my best to get it out to you before Christmas.
A few pictures in all of its close tolerance, super-duper smooth bearing wearing glory...

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 12-17-2012, 11:33 AM

thewalker1013 has a spectacular aura aboutthewalker1013 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The Ross Reel

I'd love to have it, not sure what they fetch... Doing some research
Old 12-17-2012, 07:35 PM

john_n is on a distinguished road

A classic indeed, don't see these come up very often...
Old 12-18-2012, 10:22 PM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future

Let's start the bidding at $250.00 shipped in the U.S.
I'm not sure on the going price either as they really don't come up too often for sale.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:52 PM

chased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to behold

PM sent on reel
Old 12-19-2012, 11:19 AM

FrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond repute

$250 is to lowest I've ever seen one. Somebody grab it!
Old 12-19-2012, 11:46 AM

I have a bid at 250.00
Someone asked the diameter, it's 3-3/8" of lustful machining.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:55 PM

thewalker1013 has a spectacular aura aboutthewalker1013 has a spectacular aura about

Man, this is tough... I feel like a heel spending money on myself when it's Christmas time, and there are so many to buy for and so many ways to give.

I wish I could play, but I just can't right now.