The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 11:46 PM

trout sniper is on a distinguished road
Default Fly Reel For Sale

No longer available. Mods please delete.

Last edited by trout sniper; 01-02-2013 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Fly Reel For Sale

No takers? Anyone?

Last edited by trout sniper; 12-22-2012 at 11:53 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:55 PM

I will drop my price to $80 shipped. That is firm. It really is a nice reel and I just don't use it. You are getting a great reel already loaded up with backing and line, all in good shape, and two dozen flies. Good price.

I have other reels and these are unbeatable for the price. Unbeatable for more than their price.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:18 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

you're realizing the issue I had with Cabela's gear... There's no resale value to it for the most part.. Great gear.. But rarely is there folks out there that want used cabela's branded gear.. Good luck to you
Old 12-23-2012, 02:02 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of

maybe part of the issue is these reels (although the 2 is out of stock) are like 80 bucks at Cabelas right now...
Old 12-23-2012, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel View Post
maybe part of the issue is these reels (although the 2 is out of stock) are like 80 bucks at Cabelas right now...
OK, as I did not realize that until last night, how about $70 shipped? $10 bucks cheaper, no tax, shipping included, fly line and backing on the reel, and two dozen flies.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:45 PM

mikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud ofmikel has much to be proud of

ts...I'm not in the market for a reel just now, but I'd think at $70 inc a line, that's a fair price for a backup reel or a solid primary for a guy with a budget. Good luck. I'd fish with it,
Old 12-23-2012, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel View Post
ts...I'm not in the market for a reel just now, but I'd think at $70 inc a line, that's a fair price for a backup reel or a solid primary for a guy with a budget. Good luck. I'd fish with it,

I realized you weren't wanting to buy it, just wanted to lower the price based on the comment.
Old 12-24-2012, 11:43 AM

If nobody wants it the reel will be going on ebay late tomorrow.
Old 12-24-2012, 06:49 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Fly Reel For Sale

Give it a few more days; need to send this link to a Fishing Buddy who may well need same.

Fred