The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 05:38 PM

delopez is a jewel in the roughdelopez is a jewel in the roughdelopez is a jewel in the roughdelopez is a jewel in the rough
Default Orvis Access 1174 Switch Rod

Hello,

I have an Orvis Access 11' 7 weight switch rod. I have barely used this rod. I would like to purchase another spey rod. I will accept trades of a 14-15' 9-10 weight spey rod, or this rod is yours for $320 shipped to the lower 48 states. It's a great rod, I would just like to upgrade it to a spey rod.

Thanks!

This item is no longer for sale!

Last edited by delopez; 12-29-2012 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Withdrawn
Old 12-27-2012, 10:38 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Orvis Access 1174 Switch Rod

They ARE great rods..or my 8 1/2 ft Access is. Love it. Wish I hadn't just ordered a mini-pontoon type boat earlier today to fly fish from or,,,,I mighta just been ya customer !

Mike

ps..not knocking kayaks, I'm keeping mine,,but fishing at butt level on the water,,,,you just can not see structure good enough.
Old 12-28-2012, 08:05 AM

delopez is a jewel in the roughdelopez is a jewel in the roughdelopez is a jewel in the roughdelopez is a jewel in the rough

I have a 9' 8wt that I absolutely love. They are extremely light rods. A little tip heavy, but with a matched reel they balance perfectly! I had a lamson guru 4 on the 11' and it was perfectly balanced!
Old 12-28-2012, 09:11 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute

I have a 15' Greys Spey at home that doesn't get much use. I believe it's a GPX. I'll check when I get home.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:14 AM

Yes! Please let me know. If its an 8/9 let me know the model and I'll look up the gram weight specs. I have a certain line that I want to put on that rod. I appreciate it!
Old 12-28-2012, 09:16 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by swirlchaser View Post
I have a 15' Greys Spey at home that doesn't get much use. I believe it's a GPX. I'll check when I get home.
Now thats the rod I would be fishing the Pequest with! Haha just jokes!
Old 12-28-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
Now thats the rod I would be fishing the Pequest with! Haha just jokes!
I used to have a friend that lived in Akron. That's a wonderful town! You're blessed to live in such a fine place.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:10 AM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future

Man I hope that's sarcasm cause I hate it here. While I'm only 45 minutes from the popular tribs I'm 3mins from another that sometimes has chrome but I'm 1.5 hours from dismal trout fishing and nearly 4 from so/so trout fishing unless I bang east for Pa. There is no local economy and jobs are about as scarce as unicorns! Other than that, yeah its great town Hahahah!
Old 12-28-2012, 11:26 AM

Ha! I meant the people. But, I'm 4 hours from any trout stream... I spey the missouri for catfish and whatever else will bite!
Old 12-28-2012, 12:17 PM

Yeah seriously good folks around here!