The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/fly-fishing-tackle-member-classifieds/)
-   -   Airflo Lines (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/fly-fishing-tackle-member-classifieds/308932-airflo-lines.html)

cocoaandme 01-24-2013 10:53 PM

Airflo Lines

I bought these in a package deal but the problem is I don't have a weight 4 or 7 rod and I got two of the weight 5 lines so I am selling these. All are brand new and in box.

WF4F Mint Green Ridge Supple Delta - $35 shipped Sold
WF5F Peach Ridge Tactical - $35 shipped Sold
WF7F Mint Green Ridge Supple Delta - $35 shipped

I had been planning on getting new rods but I realize now that I can't really afford new setups so these will have to go. I kept a couple others for which I have rods and I tried out a WF6F Ridge Impact and was really impressed. Shoots very well (better than my sharkskin actually) and roll casts just as well. Floats high and no memory. I am not sure about the other tapers but the shooting should be just as good on account of the ridges.

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/d...ps3d547d46.jpg

I also willing to do trades if anyone has a decent 4 piece 8 weight setup. I can pay the difference of course. Thanks for looking!

cocoaandme 02-04-2013 09:37 PM

Re: Airflo Lines

Ok I reduced the price to $35 shipped for each from $45. There ought to be somebody interested. :)

cocoaandme 02-22-2013 02:40 PM

WF 4 and WF5 lines are sold. WF 7 is still available.:D

cocoaandme 02-28-2013 03:28 PM

I'll do $30 shipped from the wf7.

casey79 02-28-2013 03:44 PM

will you post the 7 to aus?, if so il take it

Casey

cocoaandme 02-28-2013 04:31 PM

I am in California, USA. I should have mentioned the shipped price is for shipping in the Con US. I think the shipping would be quite a lot to Australia.

dynaflow 02-28-2013 05:35 PM

It's a flyline..even in the box it would be less than $15USD to ship "down under".
Cheers

cocoaandme 02-28-2013 06:25 PM

Hmm ok. Casey, send me your address and I will get a quote on shipping.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dynaflow (Post 531923)
It's a flyline..even in the box it would be less than $15USD to ship "down under".
Cheers

What service? UPS, Fedex, etc? Thanks for the info. I've never shipped to Australia before but I've shipped to the UK and it was not cheap. :(

dynaflow 02-28-2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocoaandme (Post 531941)
Hmm ok. Casey, send me your address and I will get a quote on shipping. What service? UPS, Fedex, etc? Thanks for the info. I've never shipped to Australia before but I've shipped to the UK and it was not cheap. :(

As I said,it's a flyline that weighs almost nothing.I'd ship in in a simple envelope without the box....but to illustrate by example,I recently bought a Redfish line from a Forumite who resides in a small town in the upper midwest (Michigan) and the flyline in the original box in a padded bag cost $6.12USD.shipped to the east coast of Australia via USPS.The guy who's buying your line is only down the coast a bit from me and I know him from the Saltwater Forum here.
Cheers

Liphookedau 02-28-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cocoaandme (Post 531941)
Hmm ok. Casey, send me your address and I will get a quote on shipping.

What service? UPS, Fedex, etc? Thanks for the info. I've never shipped to Australia before but I've shipped to the UK and it was not cheap. :(

Just a bit of info as I bring quite a bit of Gear from The US into Australia,I only use USPS as UPS is Too Expensive,I don't know about Fedex.
Brian.