The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By stuie675
  • 1 Post By stuie675

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 04:31 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default The "New 48+ Fly Collection"

Having had way too much tying time on my hands in previous years and collecting far too many others at various fly shops, I'm now putting together a number of the new boxed "48+ Fly Collections" for the price of $30 to $35, depending on the shipping necessary. The assortment will be top heavy with dries, wets, nymphs, et al-- sizes #10 through #18 --and range from traditional Adams and Gingers to a fair number of parachute patterns-- again, Adams, Cahills, Gnats and the like --and right on up to a range of the Wulff series. I'll also be including enough nymphs to keep things interesting.

The flies listed above will come packed in a new 10-compartment fly box that's perfect for those "grab and go" sessions on a favorite river or stream.

As mentioned, the price for a collection shipped via First-Class Mail with delivery confirmation will be $30. If you need them via Priority Mail, the price will be $35.

I'll work on building a custom set within whatever way that I can. You just have to let me know your wants or needs, and I'll see what I can do to accommodate you.

Questions, photo requests and/or orders can be sent via PM or by e-mail to jwarrington1@copper.net A note here... I prefer Paypal, as it keeps me from a 30-mile drive to the bank, and allows me to generate a shipping label.

Thanks for looking, my friends... Jerry, aka hairwing530

Last edited by hairwing530; 04-05-2013 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Adding a few more flies to the mix...
Old 03-03-2013, 12:47 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default re: The

As I can't seem to get the job done in loading photos for display with this post, just shoot me off a PM or drop me an e-mail requesting photos of the fly box and/or flies, and I'll send them to you right away... Jerry, aka hairwing530

Last edited by hairwing530; 04-05-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:34 AM

Default re: The "Triple D(3 dozen) Fly Assortment"

The first two boxes of flies are away and headed to their new homes. Stu and Paul... You should see them by week's end, or early next week. Please advise when they arrive... Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 03-15-2013, 06:53 PM

stuie675 will become famous soon enoughstuie675 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The "Triple D(3 dozen) Fly Assortment"

I just want to give this nice man a free bump into hopefully selling more flies.

I was out of state when I ordered these from Jerry, so it took me a while to be able to see these flies, I must say I am very glad I bought these, I try to support local shops that make their flies, and I make my own or attempt to call my creations flies. For the amount I spent I am definitely happy, if anyone knows me they know I am very fruggle with my money it is why at my age I have money, and this was a great investment. I will be using this on St. Patties day hopefully and will be able to see just how well built they are.

First off I will tell say Jerry is a great guy to do business with, very nice, and works to what kind of flies you have a use for. The fly box he included is to me a great box, and the flies look great, very well put together and with quality product.

I already have them packed up for my trip this weekend and didnt think of helping Jerry and put some photos up, so if I get un lazy since I am jet lagged like a mofo I will take some for him and post them up here. If not I can take some Sunday.

Jerry Thank you for your service and making my fly box look sexier.

Stu
mcnerney likes this.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:36 PM

Stu,

You're very welcome, my friend. I wish you nothing but the tightest of lines on St. Patrick's Day... Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 03-24-2013, 10:57 AM

Hey Stu & glc,

Your boxes ship tomorrow morning. You both should have them by Thursday or Friday. Please let me know when they arrive... Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 03-24-2013, 11:12 AM

plecain is just really niceplecain is just really niceplecain is just really niceplecain is just really niceplecain is just really nice

I, too, am happy I bought one of Jerry's assortments.

I came in a very nice small fly box and contains a useful set of flies.

Worth the money, in my opinion.

Last edited by plecain; 04-05-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:16 AM

stuie675 will become famous soon enoughstuie675 will become famous soon enough

A little late, but I told Jerry I would post up some pictures. They are not the best, but the flies are great quality.

the fly box:
Click the image to open in full size.

These flies are not what came in the box, I have rearranged them in my other box.

The flies

And the rest were to blurry to post. I am far from being anything of a good photographer, but hopefully these flies help people see the quality. I also have him sending me some more for nymphing. Will post up pictures when those get here also
mcnerney likes this.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:29 PM

Default Re: The "New 48+ Fly Collections"

For those still in need of flies, I've upgraded the former "Triple D (3 dozen) Flies Collection" to the boxed "New 48+ Fly Collections." Price has risen a bit-- $30 with first-class postage, $35 via USPS Priority Mail. I'll still work with you on selections and the like, and you still get the 10-compartment fly box as part of the deal.

Payment via Paypal is preferred, and if you have any questions, please drop me a PM, or shoot me an e-mail via jwarrington1@copper.net My Paypal account and home e-mail are the same...

Tight lines, my friends... Jerry, aka hairwing530