The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nick k
  • 1 Post By gt05254

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 10:18 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Pretty Little Bird

Red Breasted Shrike - an affordable indian crow sub

$55 shipped USA, $60 shipped international

I think i've picked about a dozen feathers off this skin, so there still TONS left to use!!

Paypal for payment

PM for details.

Eunan

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Addicted To Vise
Old 04-11-2013, 07:58 AM

nick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Pretty Little Bird

We fly fisherman sure are a creepy bunch, buying/selling dead birds in bags. Not saying I wouldn't do it or that you shouldn't, just creepy to objectively think about.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:02 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick k View Post
We fly fisherman sure are a creepy bunch, buying/selling dead birds in bags. Not saying I wouldn't do it or that you shouldn't, just creepy to objectively think about.
My girlfriend agrees, look here:
Can you tell I live alone?
Old 04-11-2013, 02:09 PM

nick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of lightnick k is a glorious beacon of light

Hahaha, now that's dedication to the sport. Although I think you are only one step away from collecting road kill for squirrel tail.
swirlchaser likes this.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:57 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha, now that's dedication to the sport. Although I think you are only one step away from collecting road kill for squirrel tail.
Been there. Done that.
Gary
swirlchaser likes this.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:17 PM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light

Yikes!!!
I was expecting for an actual picture of a pretty bird.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:29 PM

random user is a jewel in the roughrandom user is a jewel in the roughrandom user is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
That's not fair! Those are easy.... just pull up beside them, reach down with the cutting pliers, snip, grab it with the pliers and drop it in a zip lock and REMEMBER it is on the floor of your back seat.