The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wishiniwerfishin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 05:16 PM

wishiniwerfishin will become famous soon enoughwishiniwerfishin will become famous soon enough
Default Galvan Torque reels, T8, T12, T18

Sold, thanks!

Last edited by wishiniwerfishin; 05-15-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:32 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Galvan Torque reels, T8, T12, T18

I feel like a junkie right now. I'm all sweaty and itchy...

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

I'll take the 12, someone PLEASE take the 18 before I make an irresponsible purchase!
Old 05-14-2013, 06:56 PM

axle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud of

If you're the junkie, I'm the pusher...Get the 18, man...you'll feel better in the end. Hehehehe...

Now, the Hatch 5 plus is my junkie candy...
Old 05-14-2013, 08:35 PM

flybum101 is on a distinguished road

pm sent your way
Old 05-14-2013, 08:43 PM

wishiniwerfishin will become famous soon enoughwishiniwerfishin will become famous soon enough

PM's returned... All three reels are sale pending.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:41 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axle27 View Post
If you're the junkie, I'm the pusher...Get the 18, man...you'll feel better in the end. Hehehehe...

Now, the Hatch 5 plus is my junkie candy...
I have a 6, 8, and 10 so the 12 fits in nicely. I wouldn't use the 18 anytime soon but it would look amazing on the shelf with the rest of them Luckily someone else grabbed it before I made a decoration out of it!