The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By vanceinak
  • 2 Post By spug

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2013, 02:02 PM

spug is on a distinguished road
Default Rite Bobbins for sale

Hey guys, I have two brand new Rite Half Hitch Mag bobbins for sale. I screwed up on my last Hareline order and ended up with two more of these and I don't need them since I already have two. $40 shipped to lower 48 for both or $20 each shipped. That is basically cost with free shipping. Thanks!

-Brad

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:09 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Rite Bobbins for sale

Alright then, I'll take them. Pm me your Paypal address

Addicted To Vise
Old 05-17-2013, 06:14 PM

spnyfish is on a distinguished road

Nice grab Eunan. Those are nice vises.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:01 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

Looks like I'm too late to this party
Old 05-19-2013, 01:05 AM

Thanks Mr. Fontinalis! PM sent. And you guys are right, these are awesome bobbins! I was a little skeptical at first but once I started using them, there was no turning back to anything else.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:05 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spug View Post
Thanks Mr. Fontinalis! PM sent. And you guys are right, these are awesome bobbins! I was a little skeptical at first but once I started using them, there was no turning back to anything else.
You guys are absolutely correct, I love mine and they way you can micro adjust the drag. If Eunan hadn't been so fast on the draw I would have snatched them up.

Old 05-19-2013, 09:15 AM

vanceinak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
You guys are absolutely correct, I love mine and they way you can micro adjust the drag. If Eunan hadn't been so fast on the draw I would have snatched them up.
You wouldn't have had the chance!!!
I saw it just after Eunan posted & I would have grabbed them!
I love my normal "rite" bobbin & really want to try the half hitch mag.
mcnerney likes this.

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."
Old 05-19-2013, 09:35 AM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis

seems everyone is envious. I sat on it for about half an hour before i decided to take them...thread was active for an hour!

I have a couple rite's as well, love 'em. These will be great addition, though probably wont make me tie any better!

Addicted To Vise
Old 05-19-2013, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s fontinalis View Post
These will be great addition, though probably wont make me tie any better!
Actually, they will. Rite guarantees that your dries will float twice as high, your streamers will have twice the action, and your poppers will explode so hard that they will call fish from the next pond over!
Old 05-19-2013, 05:43 PM

vanceinak is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by s fontinalis View Post
seems everyone is envious. I sat on it for about half an hour before i decided to take them...thread was active for an hour!

I have a couple rite's as well, love 'em. These will be great addition, though probably wont make me tie any better!
Yeah I had been wasting my time working when I shoulda been on here!
I'll try not to let it happen again though!!!

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."