The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2013, 03:12 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Orvis Superfine Touch, Sage ZXL 8' 4wt

I'm selling at least one of these rods, maybe both.

The Orvis superfine Touch 8'4wt 4pc is brand new with the warranty card sock and tube. $385.00 shipped tracked and insured.

The Sage ZXL is close to new, maybe 10 days on the water. 8' 4wt 4pc. Some very MINOR scuffs, light normal signs of assembly on the ferulles, and a slightly soiled cork. Includes original sock and original tube in mint shape. 400.00 shipped tracked and insured.

PM me with any questions and I can send photos of the ZXL, though none of the light normal wear will show up in photos.
Old 06-24-2013, 09:26 PM

ausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to beholdausablebrown is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Orvis Superfine Touch, Sage ZXL 8' 4wt

Superfine is SOLD, ZXL still available. Price bumped to $375 shipped and insured.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:35 PM

Default Re: Orvis Superfine Touch, Sage ZXL 8' 4wt

ZXL still for sale. Listed on E-bay now for 349.00. PM me if interested and I will sell for $330.00 here, shipped and insured.