The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2013, 05:44 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone ever deal with newtyer1

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutnut4 View Post
I happened to stumble across his name yesterday on the "Ultralight FFF". Not sure if he is active though.
Trust me, he is. Until he does jail time he's going to keep moving ahead if he can find a dumb player.
imxer, mcnerney and rmorrison like this.
Old 06-16-2013, 06:42 AM

tpcollins is on a distinguished road

Actually newtyer1 did manage screw me after all - because of him, the administrators move the post count up to 100 in order to post in the classifieds.
Old 06-16-2013, 08:51 AM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, that recent change was due to another situation. Stick around for a while and contribute to the discussions. You'll be over 100 posts before you know it.
Auntie Em and fredaevans like this.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:17 PM

rockthief is a jewel in the roughrockthief is a jewel in the roughrockthief is a jewel in the rough

he is banned on seven forums as I can best recall
lefty2 likes this.
Old 06-22-2013, 10:18 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Anyone ever deal with newtyer1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockthief View Post
he is banned on seven forums as I can best recall
As long as someone is allowed to register under a 'Num-Nut-D-Pulm' (bad pun intended) you will always get people like this..

My log in name, here and every where, is my real name. Even my e-mail address if you add: .gmail.com.

Just personal opinion here, but why would you not register/post with your 'real name/location?' You ask specific questions on what/how/where/with what questions .. how do you expect 'us' to respond?

Sorry, Board Room talk after listening to some "I'm full of my self my eyes are brown."
Old 06-22-2013, 10:34 PM

enolaeagle is a glorious beacon of lightenolaeagle is a glorious beacon of lightenolaeagle is a glorious beacon of lightenolaeagle is a glorious beacon of lightenolaeagle is a glorious beacon of light

I was just reading through this... Since I moderate at a remodeling forum, I'll offer a suggestion to the moderators here since this feller is pm'ing with zero posts.

Consider implementing a 10-20 post count before private messaging is authorized. Not that its some big policy or will stop spammers and rip off artists, however, participation is forced to earn other privlages.
lefty2 likes this.

Chief Thread Starter
Mother Approved...
Old 06-23-2013, 09:21 AM

Auntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to allAuntie Em is a name known to all

This is the guy I gave you all the heads up about just last week. He's a real piece of ... ummmm .... work! Run the other way when you see anything to do with him. And, warn whomever you're passing!!
Seven forums isn't nearly enough. Until he's banned from all the sites, and hopefully serving time, it still won't be enough to make up for what all he's done.
mcnerney and jaybo41 like this.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:26 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enolaeagle View Post
I was just reading through this... Since I moderate at a remodeling forum, I'll offer a suggestion to the moderators here since this feller is pm'ing with zero posts.

Consider implementing a 10-20 post count before private messaging is authorized. Not that its some big policy or will stop spammers and rip off artists, however, participation is forced to earn other privlages.
Todd: Sounds like a good suggestion to me, I will run this by Ard when he returns on Tuesday.

Larry
enolaeagle likes this.

Old 06-28-2013, 07:36 PM

rmorrison is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpcollins View Post
Well I did receive a PM from newtyer1 this morning saying he'd have to pass on buying the Orvis rod and reel because his wife just gave him a surprise vacation - he's leaving tomorrow. Evidently he's not going fly fishing!
What? How is it this S*#@ bag still has access to do anything on this (or any) site? Mods?
Old 06-28-2013, 08:36 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmorrison View Post
What? How is it this S*#@ bag still has access to do anything on this (or any) site? Mods?
Let's not get too excited, he has been banned from this forum!