The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2013, 12:27 AM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default SOLD-For Sale Orvis Helios 5wt 9ft 4pcs Mid Flex

I am selling a used Helios ZG 5wt 9ft 4pcs Midflex 6.5 along with used and cleaned Rio Gold 5wt for $375 shipped ground to anywhere in the US except to Hawaii and Alaska.

I didn't use this rod much and as you can see it is still in excellent condition except for the tiny hole in the cork. Never registered the rod with Orvis, still have the warranty card, the trout limited free membership, protective tube and rod sleeve.

I will put this rod on Ebay on June 22nd if there is no taker.

Please send me a message if you have any questions.
pictures below.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by runningfish; 06-27-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:20 PM

innes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: For Sale Orvis Helios 5wt 9ft 4pcs Mid Flex

That's a smoking good deal. I have the exact same rod and it's been my favorite trout slayer since I got it. Good luck with the sale.
Who knows, if I drink a couple scothees tonight I may buy it on a whim.
Semper Fidelis
Old 06-20-2013, 08:41 PM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light

I liked it too and had 2 good outings with it, but then my casting style changed and I preferred faster rods. The rod is too good to be just sitting there collecting dust so I decided to sell it.
Old 06-21-2013, 05:11 PM

lupe21 is on a distinguished road

would you be willing to trade maybe you bass fish
Old 06-26-2013, 01:09 PM

Sorry for the late reply, I don't visit this page that often anymore. I am bass fishing but, I am not interested in a trade.
The rod is on Ebay on it's final final day if you are still interested. Thank you for asking.