The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2013, 05:10 AM

hairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to behold
Default The Ultimate "Ultimate FITW" Package...

SOLD & SOLD...If you're in need of a brand new Redington CT 3-wt. rod, a boatload of flies (113+) and a few other assorted goodies, please check out the deal I'm offering in my last entry to the "Ultimate FITW" posting below... For $125, it's heckuva deal...

Click the image to open in full size.

Many thanks for all who've joined in... By the way, you can see the "FITW" boxes two or three posts below this...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Last edited by Hardyreels; 07-01-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:57 PM

billyriv is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Ultimate "Ultimate FITW" Package...

How long is the rod? Looking for a 3 wt and some flies so it's hard to resist this offer but I am in need of a 7' 3wt.
Old 06-30-2013, 07:22 PM

hairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to behold

billyriv,

The rod being offered in this deal is an 8'6", 4-piece Redington CT(Classic Trout) 3-wt. with the cordura rod case and warranty card. That, plus the "Ultimate "FITW" fly collection of 113+ flies, and a few other goodies. If it will help you out, I also have a 7'6" twin to this rod that's only been lawn cast once. It's also "as new" as you can get, and comes with the case, warranty card, etc. Same price for either rod...

Please let me know, as with this being a one-time offering, I'll be going by the time stamp on the PM or e-mail to the house: jwarrington1@copper.net That's also my Paypal info...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 07-01-2013, 12:58 AM

yareelohim is on a distinguished road

That is a great rod!
113 flies...wow!

My wife would kill me if I bought another fly, but that is a great deal!
Old 07-01-2013, 05:06 AM

hey yareelohim,

I know all about the radar-lock that our wives seem to have when we're trying to "smuggle" in another fly rod. Mine is pretty understanding about it... to a point.

The Redington CT series was/is a beautiful rod to cast. It feels like a fine bamboo rod with just a little more speed than most 'boo rods. I've been fishing a 4-wt. CT for awhile, and I can't say enough good things about them...

If it will help you out, I could send it in a plain brown box and mark it "automotive parts...???" I know... it never worked for me, either...

But, if you change your mind, you know where to find me. And, just so you know, I'm putting the rod and flies(FITW) sale funds back into my free tying classes for "my kids"-- kids battling/surviving cancer, like I am...

Tight lines always... Jerry, aka hairwing530

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

By the way, the Redington CT 8'6" 3-wt. is sold... That said, I will stand by my offer to let go of the Redington 7'6" CT. It, too, is unfished and comes with the red cordura rod case and blank warranty card. Same deal as the 8'6" model-- $125 shipped to your door and complete with one of my "FITW" collections...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 07-01-2013, 10:18 PM

Both of the Ultimate "Ultimate FITW" packages with Redington CT rods have been SOLD! Thanks, my friends... Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 07-02-2013, 06:15 AM

For those who've asked, the answer is "maybe..." on another Ultimate "Ultimate FITW" Package being offered. I'm looking through my stuff today, so that I'll be able to pay for the tools, materials, et al for this Fall's tying classes for "my kids." Stay tuned...

Until then, I still have a few of the "Ultimate FITW" fly packages available, featuring 113+ flies in a great wooden box for $75 shipped to your door. You can see more details about the packages by looking a few posts below this one...

Jerry, aka hairwing530