The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2013, 05:19 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Unworn Orvis Sweater, Size Medium

As I'm about three sizes removed from being able to ever wear this sweater, I'm offering up an unworn Orvis sweater, complete with embroidered flies and from the era of being made in the USA. It's a size Men's Medium, and it's a beautiful sweater.

The normal retail from Orvis is around $125. But, I'll place it on your doorstep for $45, shipping included. Given its size, it's been stored in the cedar chest long enough.

If you need any further info, drop me a PM or shoot me an e-mail at: jwarrington1@copper.net Paypal works best for me, as it saves me driving into town to visit the bank...

Thanks for your consideration, guys...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 09-22-2013, 03:55 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Unworn Orvis Sweater, Size Medium

With the burdens of far too many bills coming due all at once-- the costs for outfitting the upcoming class of "my kids" and my recent blood clot removal surgery/hospital stay --I'm making a move to dig out from under the crush. Hence, if you can use this sweater, it's yours for $35, shipped to your door.

I'll be posting more of my stuff in the days ahead, as I don't see the pressure letting up anytime soon. Still, I'm not about to let down the incoming class of "my kids"-- kids battling/surviving cancer, much the same as yours truly...

Jerry, aka hairwing530