The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2013, 05:05 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Cigar Box Hooks & Feathers Kits...

If unique is what you seek, "Santa hairwing530" is here to help, with a reduced price for the month of December and the holidays. The Cigar Box Hooks, Feathers & Knife kits are now priced at $40 for the month of December only. After that, I'll see what I have left, and try to hold it there, if at all possible.

And, for anyone interested, if it's to be a Christmas gift, please let me know. I need as much "lead time" as possible, as I make each box according to your personal needs and specifications...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 12-04-2013, 05:54 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of

I've laid out more of the specifics on the types of hooks available for these packages...

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 12-05-2013, 12:03 PM

As there have been a few questions regarding the sizes included in each hook grouping, nothing is set in stone. I will build each group of 500+ hooks to your specifications and needs. If you want more size 14's, for example, and less size 10's, we can do that. All I need is a list of your "want's" and I'll build your box accordingly.

Tight lines always, my friends...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 12-09-2013, 04:53 PM

meathelmet has a spectacular aura aboutmeathelmet has a spectacular aura about

Don't forget this makes a great Christmas presents and also supports fly tying material for some great kids
Old 12-11-2013, 12:21 PM

repperson29 is a jewel in the roughrepperson29 is a jewel in the roughrepperson29 is a jewel in the roughrepperson29 is a jewel in the rough

Beautiful work, if I had any funds available at te moment this would be perfect for me! Maybe in January

Ryan
Old 12-14-2013, 05:53 AM

Ryan,

I'll set one aside for you with your name on it. In fact, touch base with me at my home/office e-mail address: jwarrington1@copper.net and we'll hammer out some details. Deal?

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 12-14-2013, 09:49 AM

repperson29 is a jewel in the roughrepperson29 is a jewel in the roughrepperson29 is a jewel in the roughrepperson29 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairwing530 View Post
Ryan,

I'll set one aside for you with your name on it. In fact, touch base with me at my home/office e-mail address: jwarrington1@copper.net and we'll hammer out some details. Deal?

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Thanks! I sent you an email with more info, email address is same as username but with at gmail dot com

Thanks again, these look pretty dang awesome

Ryan
Old 12-20-2013, 05:37 PM

Ryan,

Watch for a large Priority Mail box to land on your doorstep, come Monday the 23rd, or Tuesday, Christmas Eve. It left here early this morning and is headed your way.

Let me know when "Santa hairwing530's" gift box arrives...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 12-20-2013, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairwing530 View Post
Ryan,

Watch for a large Priority Mail box to land on your doorstep, come Monday the 23rd, or Tuesday, Christmas Eve. It left here early this morning and is headed your way.

Let me know when "Santa hairwing530's" gift box arrives...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Thanks jerry,

I'm looking forward to it immensely, I'll make sure to take pics of everything you sent me and show it off in this post.

Hopefully you won't mind an email or two if I'm stuck tying

Thanks again for helping out a fellow fisherman.

Ryan
Old 12-20-2013, 07:52 PM

meathelmet has a spectacular aura aboutmeathelmet has a spectacular aura about

Ryan,

You will not be disappointed with your package from Jerry and knowing its going to help with his "kids" always makes you feel right.

I just started fly fishing and now the fly tying bug has also latched on, Jerry hooked me up to get started and I try or attempt to tie a fly at least once a night.

Looking forward to your pics!
Hardyreels likes this.