The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hardyreels
  • 1 Post By 650flyguy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2013, 05:57 PM

650flyguy has a spectacular aura about650flyguy has a spectacular aura about650flyguy has a spectacular aura about
Default Hardy Marquis 10, 7, 6

Click the image to open in full size.

I have a couple of Marquis reels for sale

Marquis 6 NIB box is worn $200 shipped BOTH SOLD

SA System 7 $150 shipped
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Marquis 10 w/ spare spool and case SOLD

pm with any questions

thanks,

Stan

Last edited by 650flyguy; 10-24-2013 at 09:53 PM.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:23 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Hardy Marquis 10, 7, 6

WOW Stan!

These reels are beautiful!

For those considering a clicker for trout or steelhead these are in wonderful condition. All are vintage and all British Made back in the day. You can't go wrong with them and the prices are good on all.

Thanks for listing these beauties here Stan!
650flyguy likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-13-2013, 08:27 PM

650flyguy has a spectacular aura about650flyguy has a spectacular aura about650flyguy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
WOW Stan!

These reels are beautiful!

For those considering a clicker for trout or steelhead these are in wonderful condition. All are vintage and all British Made back in the day. You can't go wrong with them and the prices are good on all.

Thanks for listing these beauties here Stan!
Thanks Ard!

I like the Marquis series, I am sell off some reels in order to pay for reels that I can use in the salt. I am keeping a SA System 11 for spey, my other Marquis 6 and a 2/3.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 10-14-2013, 08:27 AM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

I've never seen vintage Marquis reels in such pristine condition!