The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/fly-fishing-tackle-member-classifieds/)
-   -   Wanted: Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling Pack (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/fly-fishing-tackle-member-classifieds/336354-wanted-patagonia-stealth-atom-sling-pack.html)

two_nymph_rig 11-05-2013 10:38 PM

Wanted: Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling Pack

Just seeing if anybody out there has a used pack they are willing to part with. Just shoot me a pm or respond on this message. Thanks

ted4887 11-06-2013 01:33 AM

Re: Wanted: Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling Pack

It's not used, but I believe some outfitters have them in stock right now. I love my pack, and have decided it's a pack I'm going to keep around for the long haul.

Check chicago fly fishing outfitters if you decide a new one will work for you. They're website indicates they're in stock right now.

two_nymph_rig 11-06-2013 08:12 AM

Nothing against buying new, but i'm a cheapskate, so if I can get it for a cheaper price, i'm going to try that first.

jfaisten 11-06-2013 04:46 PM

I see you're interested in that high end Patagonia bag -- might be worth your time to look at the LLBean weatherproof sling pack. 1/2 off today

itchmesir 11-06-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfaisten (Post 608272)
I see you're interested in that high end Patagonia bag -- might be worth your time to look at the LLBean weatherproof sling pack. 1/2 off today

Link? I can't seem to find it

mysticm 11-07-2013 04:34 AM

Talk about serendipity! I was planning to list my Stealth Sling in the for sale section later today. I just sent you a PM with details and my asking price…let me know either way. Thanks

jfaisten 11-07-2013 11:05 AM

The LLBean stock number is TK261164
hope that helps

arreflections 11-07-2013 07:21 PM

I have a used orvis sling pack if that may be of interest. Pm if so.

nutjobrob 11-16-2013 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arreflections (Post 608541)
I have a used orvis sling pack if that may be of interest. Pm if so.

Which one? If it's the guide sling, I'm interested.

runningfish 11-16-2013 11:33 AM

After waiting and waiting and reading countless reviews. I bought this Patagonia Atom Stealth Sling Pack from backcountry.com and it will be here on Monday.