The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds

Fly Fishing Tackle Member Classifieds For PRIVATE sales, swaps or wanted ads for fly fishing related goods only. For COMMERCIAL posts first register as a Business member, pay the nominal fee and post in the Business Classifieds. In the unlikely event of a dispute please handle this privately or advise Admin. No Bumping please!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2013, 12:38 AM

fq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Okuma 7/8 Integrity Reel

SOLD!

Folks. This is a great reel. The fit, finish and drag are sweet. Sadly, it just doesn't have enough backing capacity for the salt. It only holds about 70 yds. Good enough for bass, but no good for tarpon.I thought I was buying the larger 8/9 model, but I didn't read the fine print when I ordered. Still, its a great reel. I've pond cast it a couple of times and I really like this reel. In fact I intend to buy another one, just in the larger size. So here's the deal, and it is a good deal. An Okuma Integrity 7/8 NIB, with box and paperwork, plus not one, but two lines. A WF8F SA used salt water taper and a NIB Superfly WF8F line. All for $70 shipped. That reel hasn't been cast two dozen times and one of the lines is still in the wrapping. Its a great bass reel.

To sweeten the deal if you buy my poor lonely Orvis 8wt Clear Water rod its $150 for both with free shipping. And really, where will you find a better bass combo for that price?

Last edited by fq13; 12-01-2013 at 09:00 AM.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:10 AM

fq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Okuma 7/8 Integrity Reel

Dupe, sorry.